Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Authors are advised to prepare their manuscript strictly as per following instructions (otherwise it will be send back to authors for formatting before our review process)
- Manuscript should be original, unpublished, plagiarism free and in WORD DOC format. (No pdf format)
- All parts of manuscript should be in Times new roman font, single column with one inch margin on all sides and in single line space.
- Title in font size 14 and bold, Name, affiliation and e mail ids of all authors in font size 10.
- Abstract in font size 10 and bold.
- MUST PROVIDE MINIMUM 5 KEYWORDS AFTER ABSTRACT.
- Main text body should be in font size 10. It may contain,Introduction, Experimental descriptions, Literature surveys / hypothesis, Result and discussion, Conclusion, Future Scope of work. Acknowledgement should follow main text and should be in brief.
- All tables and images should be numbered properly and should be given at proper place inside main body of text. These must carry proper caption (in bold) and should be properly quoted with in the main text.
- References should be kept at the end of the main text body. It should be constructed in Harvard Style. Few most commonly used reference sources styles are given below
Harvard Style Examples
For Books-- BRADBURY, I., BOYLE, J. and MORSE, A. (2002) Scientific Principles for Physical Geographers. Harlow: Prentice Hall
For Online Journals--WILSON, J. (1995) Enter the Cyberpunk librarian: future directions in cyberspace. Library Review. [Online] Emerald Database 44 (8). p.63-72. Available from: http://www.emeraldinsight.com. [Accessed: 30th January 2012]
For Print Journals--TREFTS, K. & BLACKSEE, S. (2000) Did you hear the one about Boolean Operators? Incorporating comedy into the library induction. Reference Services Review. 28 (4). p.369-378
For News Papers--RANDERSON, J. (2008) Researchers find fish that can count up to four. The Guardian. [Online] 26th February. p.14. Available from: http://theguardian.co.uk. [Accessed: 22nd May 2012]
For websites--BBC NEWS. (2008) Factory gloom worst since 1980. [Online] Available from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7681569.st m. [Accessed: 19th June 2012]
For more information visit Quick Guide to Harvard Referencing.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2007 or above file format.
- Where available, URLs and last access dates for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 200.00 (USD)
If this paper is accepted for publication, authors will be asked to pay an Article Publication Charge of USD 200 to cover publication costs.
>> Authors having Indian debit/credit card or bank account can pay the fee by using online payment tool at https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/5620
>> NEFT transfer in following account and mail the (scanned) receipt to email@example.com
Bank Account: Central Bank of India
Account Name: Gyandhara International Academic Publications
Account Number: 3221446180
IFSC Code: CBIN0281621
Swift Code (for outside India candidates ONLY) : CBININBBOSBBranch : Juhu Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, 400056, India
>> Cash Deposit into any branch of Central Bank of India (using above mentioned details) and mail the scanned receipt with full details of author on firstname.lastname@example.org
>>Foreign nationals can pay through their direct bank transfer or Western Union. Contact us at email@example.com before using Western Union or to get assistance in payment
Partial fee waiver is applicable on priority basis. Write to Executive Editor to know about waiver.