Abstract of any thesis or article is the first document that readers explore and quickly decide to read further or leave the document. Writing good, attractive and inclusive abstract is an art and science.
Considering the importance of abstract writing, GCTL announces Best Abstract Competition 2017 for researchers based on theme and subthemes of the journal.
- Two Best Abstract award of INR 2000 cash prize
- Certificate of excellence
- Invitation as Keynote speaker in GCTL conferences.
- Publication Fee waiver for year 2018 in Green Chemistry Journal.
- 30 minute free training on Mendeley Reference Manager
- You are eligible to participate in competition, If your thesis is submitted year 2007 onwards.
- First register at http://www.giapjournals.com/index.php/gctl/user/register as reader, author or reviewer. Provide maximum information.
- Then upload your Masters/PhD thesis abstract (before 20th November 2017) to http://www.giapjournals.com/index.php/gctl/thesis and fill all metadata filed carefully.
- Prepare thesis abstract within maximum 1500 words. (Excluding references)
- Provide minimum 10 good quality references.
- Abstract should clearly define research problem, methodology, main findings, limitations and implications of the study.
- After abstract is submitted, please contact your supervisor to verify the details.
- Preference will be given to innovative research problem or innovative solution to an existing problem.
- Competition is open till 20th November 2017.
- Results will be uploaded at same page on 30th November 2017
- Don’t email abstract.
- Dr D V Prabhu (Chief Editor)
- Dr G Ramkrishna (Editor)
- Dr Lakim Rao (Editor)
- Dr Priy Brat Dwivedi (Editor)
- Dr Malar Retna (Editor)
- Mr Girdhari Lal Chaurasia (Acquisition Editor)