Main Article Content
Pin hole dosimeter, DTPS, DRPS, Indoor radon & thoron concentration.
2. IAEA, Bulletin of International Atomic Energy Agency, (1988). 88-3069. IAEA/PI/A 114 E.
3. Anil Kumar, R.B.S.Rawat, Brij Nandan singh (2015). Study of seasonal variation of indoor radon concentration and its coorelation with thoron concentration in Shahjahanpur district of central Uttar Pradesh. Geo- Hazard recent research PP. 90-95
ICRP, International Commission on Radiological Protection. (2000). ICRP Publication No. 85, Annals of the ICRP, Pergamon Press, New York.
5. Mishra Rosaline and Mayya Y.S., 2008. Study of a deposition based Direct Thoron Progeny Sensor (DTPS) technique for estimating Equilibirium Equivalent Thoron Concentration (EETC) in indoor environment. Radiation Measurement, 43, 1408-1416.
6. Martz, D. E., Rood, A. S., George, J. L., Pearson, M. D., Langner Jr., H. (1991) Year to year to year variations in annual average indoor radon concentrations. Health Phys. 61, 413
7. Narayanan, K.K., Krishnan, D. and Subbaramu, M.C., (1991). ISRP (K)-BR-3, ISRP, Kalpakkam Chapter.
8. Ramola, R.C., Rawat, R.B.S., Kandari, M.S., Ramachandran, T.V., Eappen, K.P. and Subba Ramu, M.C. (1996). Indoor Built Environ. 5, 364-366.
9. Ramachandran, T.V. (1998) Proc. 11th National Symposium on Solid State Nuclear Track Detectors, Amritsar, pp. 50-68.
10. Sahoo, B.K., Sapra, B.K., Kanse, S.D., Gaware, J.J., Mayya, Y.S., 2013. A new pin-hole discriminated 222Rn/220Rn passive measurement device with single entry face. Radiat. Meas.
11. Subba Ramu M.C., Muraleedharan T.V. And Sheikh A.N., „‟Methods and Measurements of Indoor Levels of Rn222 and its Daughters‟‟ BARC Rep. No. 1390, 1988.
12. UNSCEAR (2000), United Nations Scientific committee on the effects of Atomic Radiations, Report to the General Assembly, United Nations, New York.