Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews (HSSR) aims to publish the most timely research development in language, literature, political science, arts, social science, humanities etc. and advocate the free cross-cultural exchange of thoughts.
Chief Editor: Dr. Siti Suriani, USIM, Malaysia
Frequency: 2 Issues (articles are accepted round the year)
Metrics: h5-index=2, h5-median=3 (Based on Google Scholar Ranking)
Themes & Subthemes
- Social Sciences
- Economics & Commerce
- Media, Journalism
- Governance, e-governance
- Teachers Training, Education
- Arts, Music, and Drama etc.
- Other culture and society related subjects.
- Post graduate thesis/dissertation/project reports.
- Book reviews, commentary, and opinions, letter to editors.
Vol 5, No 2 (2017)
THE INFLUENCE OF JOB BURNOUT, PERCEIVED ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT AND ISLAMIC RELIGIOSITY TOWARDS INNOVATIVE WORK BEHAVIOR AMONG ACADEMICS IN MALAYSIAN RESEARCH UNIVERSITIES, KLANG VALLEY
Raja Mayang Delima Mohd Beta, Kalsom Ali