Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews (HSSR) aims to publish the most timely research development in language, literature, political science, arts, social science, humanities etc. and advocate the free cross-cultural exchange of thoughts.
Chief Editor: Dr. Siti Suriani, USIM, Malaysia
Frequency: 3 Issues scheduled in April, August and December 2017.
Metrics: h5-index=2, h5-median=3 (Based on Google Scholar Ranking)
Themes & Subthemes
- Humanities (Like Language, Literature etc)
- Social Sciences (Political Science, History, Civilization etc)
- Economics & Commerce
- Management Issues
- Media, Journalism
- Governance, e-governance
- Teachers Training, Education
- Arts, Music, and Drama etc.
- Other culture and society related subjects.
- Post graduate thesis/dissertation/project reports.
- Book reviews, commentary, and opinions, letter to editors.
GIAP Journals is publication partner of Indian National Conference on Smart Cities being organized by Bharat College of Engineering Badlapur(W), Maharashtra on 17-18 March 2017.
Vol 5, No 1 (2017)
Application of Total Quality Management (TQM) In Higher Education Institution (HEI) In Oman: Shinas College of Technology- A Case Study
Samiya Abdullah Sulaiman Al-Qayoudhi, Dr.Syed Sulaiman Hussain, Dr. M. Firdouse Rahman Khan
Yasir Y Ali, Mowafaq M Al-Nusair, Farooq S Alani, Firdouse Rahman Khan, Latifa H Al-Badi