HSSR is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. At GIAP Journals, we guarantee that no university library or individual reader will ever have to buy a subscription or pay any pay-per-view fees to access articles of the journal.
Online publication process does involve costs including setup and maintenance of the publication infrastructure, routine operation of the journal, processing of manuscripts through peer-reviews, editing, publishing, maintaining the scholarly record, and archiving. To cover these costs, the journal depends on Article Process Charges (APC), also called Publication Fees. APC are due when a manuscript has been accepted for publication.
There is NO SUBMISSION charge. If the manuscript is accepted by Editor for publication, authors will be asked to pay following Article Publication Charge:
1. USD 200 (For unsponsored researchers. *See our waiver policy at the bottom of the page)
2. USD 400 (For funded/sponsored researchers)
3. For Conference Special issue, contact Dr. Jeny Hope firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Remittance / NEFT transfer / Cash Deposit in the following account and Email the receipt to email@example.com Bank Name: Central Bank of India Account Name: Gyandhara International Academic Publications Account Number & Type: Current Account no 3221446180 IFSC Code: CBIN0281621 Beneficiary Phone Number: +918828061724 Branch: JVPD, Juhu Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, 400056, India
D. Foreign nationals can also pay through Western Union. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before using Western Union or to get assistance in payment
1. At GIAP we believe that very good quality article should not remain unpublish only due to lack of fund. Hence, unsponsored researchers and Masters and Ph.D. students can contact GIAP Board at email@example.com for publication sponsorship in any of GIAP Journals.
2. Articles from the following list of developing nations may be considered for publication at no charge: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoro, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia,Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Moldova, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Togo, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Uganda, Tanzania, Uzbekistan,Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe