Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please be reminded that GIAP Journals follow Zero Plagiarism policy. Maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- Number of Authors: Editor has suggested, to mention the clear contribution made by all co-authors in the research paper. Enter this information in Acknowledgement, or just before the Reference section.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format and strictly as per journal template available at https://giapjournals.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/17000085495-journal-templates.
*Minimum word limit is 4000 words.
- Abstract is written within 300 words with following subheadings: Purpose of the study, Methodology, Main findings, Social Implications, Originality/Novelty of the study.
- Minimum 5 quality keywords separated by (;) are given. 2 or 3 keywords are present in the title of the article as well.
- Main text body is in font size 10. It contain, Introduction, Literature survey, Hypothesis, Methodology, Limitations, Findings, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, and Future Scope of the work.
- All tables and images are correctly numbered, and kept at the proper place inside the article or after the reference list. Tables and images carry proper caption (in bold) and quoted/cited/referred within the main text.
- Intext references are provided in the article. For each intext reference, detailed reference is given in the end list of references. Similarly, all references of the end list are given as intext reference inside the main text. and intext and end reference list are constructed in APA 6th edition style.
Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.