Editorial board inviting original, unpublished research articles for Vol 7, No 2, scheduled on 30th June 2019. Articles must be within the theme of the journal.
- Education, Learning, Assessment
- Economics, Commerce, Banking
- Media, Journalism, Communication
- Political Science, Governance
- Language, Literature, Culture
- Psychology, Counselling, Sociology
Maximum Turnitin similarity permission is 10% with ZERO plagiarism.
The author needs to prepare the article as per the guidelines mentioned here. And then upload at same link after registration as an author.
For any query write to email@example.com or What's App me at +918828061724
Dr Jenny Hope