Main Article Content
Zikrullah, Sains, Brain Wave, Human Brain, Sound Wave
Purpose of the study:This study is an academic response to a long debate about the practice of zikrullah in the community in order to get answers scientifically.
Methodology:The author uses combined data in this study, qualitative data to find models of zikrullah and quantitative data through Electro Encephalo Graf to see the mechanisms and effects of zikrullah on the human brain.
Main Findings: The results of the study show that in zikrullah there are five main aspects, namely the aspect of breathing as a mechanism for gas exchange for metabolism in the body, the voiceless aspect as the process of presenting zikrullah energy which will be transmitted to the brain, aspects of hearing to accelerate the presence of alpha waves, aspects of remembering as mental processes affect the limbic system and the aspect of the body's pattern as a union of several energy points.
Applications of this study:Therefore, the authors conclude that this study is a new approach to seeing the process and expressing the significance of the zikrullah towards humans. The United Nations, especially WHO can use the results of this study to help humanity who needs a spiritual approach.
Novelty:Zikrullah has been practiced for more than a thousand years.The name of Allah has been mentioned throughout the history of mankind, but an explanation of the aspects of zikrullah according to the scientific perspective has not yet been completed. The attention of Islamic scientists who are still little about the mystical phenomenon causes an explanation of aspects of zikrullah according to the scientific perspective has not been completed.
2. Davies, A., &Richards, E. (2002). Music Therapy and Group Work. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
3. Decker, H. (2011). Oxygen and the Evolution of Life. Berlin: Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-13179-0
4. Dossey, B.M. (2005). Holistic nursing: a handbook for practice. United States of America: Malloy, Inc.
5. D’Angelo, J. (2012). Seed Sounds forTuning the Chakras Vowels, Consonants, and Syllables for Spiritual Transformation. Toronto: Destiny Books.
6. D’Angelo, J. (2005). The Healing Power of the Human Voice Mantras, Chants, and Seed Sounds for Health and Harmony. United Kingdom: Healing Arts Press.
7. Fleckenstein, A. (2007). Health 2O Tap into the Healing Powers of Water to Fight Disease, Look Younger, and Feel Your Best. United States of America: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
8. Fundukian, L.J., &Wilson, J.F. (2008). The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health. London: The Gale Group.
9. Gerber, R. (2001). Vibrational Medicine. Vermont: Bear & Company.
10. Gilbert, D.L., & Colton, C.A. (2002). Reactive Oxygen Species in Biological System: An Interdisciplinary Approh. United State: Springer.https://doi.org/10.1007/0-306-46806-9_1
11. Ibrahim, F. (2009). Solat Kebaikan Dari Perspektif Sains. Kuala Lumpur: Jabatan Kejuruteraan Bioperubatan Fakulti Kejuruteraan Universiti Malaya.
12. Lane, N. (2002). Oxygen The Molecule that made The World. USA: Oxford University Press.
13. Lerner, K.L., & Lerner, B.W. (2004). Gale Encyclopedia of Science. Third Edition. Canada: Gale.
14. Lewis, D. (2004). Free Your Breath, Free Your Life: How Conscious Breathing Can Relieve Stress, Increase vitality, and Help You Live More Fully. Boston: Syambala.
15. Losenthal, H. (2008). Encyclopedia of Counseling. New York: Roudledge.
16. Malsburg C.V.D., Phillips, W.A., & Singer, W. (2010). Dynamic Coordination in the Brain From Neurons to Mind. England, London: The MIT Press Cambridge.https://doi.org/10.7551/mitpress/9780262014717.001.0001
17. Popper, A.N. (2008). Handbook of Auditory Research. New York, USA: Springer.https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-73029-5_2
18. Raudvere, C., & Stenberg, L. (1988). Sufism Today Heritage and Tradition in the Global Community. London: I.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
19. Renard, J. (2009). The A to Z of Sufism. UK: The Scarecrow Press, Inc.
20. Rubin, B. (2006). Healing crisis and trauma with mind, body, and spirit. New York: Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
21. Stemmer, B., &Whitaker, H.A. (1998). Handbook of Neurolinguistics. USA: Academic Press. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-012666055-5/50050-2, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-012666055-5/50051-4
22. Stewart, M. (2011). Germ Wars: The Secrets of Protecting Your Body. Thailand: Marshall Cavendish.
23. Strickland. (2001). The gale Encyclopedia of Psychology. Second Edition. The United States of America: Farmington Hills.
24. The Society for Neuroscience. (2005). Brain Facts. The Society for Neuroscience.
25. White, M.G. (2005). The Way You Braeth Can Make you Sick. Balanced Breathing Press.
26. Wolfelt, A.D.(2009).Understanding YourSuicide GriefTen Essential Touchstones for Finding Hope and Healing Your Heart. United States of America:Companion Press.