Focus and Scope
IJIMC is a broad-based innovative journal which provides an original highest level of caliber scholarly research article and studies describing the latest research and developments in the field of Mathematics and Interdisciplinary research. This journal will be an efficient enterprise where the editors play a central role in soliciting the best research papers, and where editorial decisions are reached in a timely fashion. All articles are fully refereed and are judged by their contribution to advancing the state of the science of Mathematics. The standards are set by a distinguished editorial board whose expertise spans in all of the traditional and modern also interdisciplinary areas of applied and theoretical mathematics and computer science.
IJIMC invites research scholars, technocrats, academicians, and professionals to publish their nascent research in hottest areas of Mathematical Research and Science and its allied disciplines to submit their innovative ideas in the form of a Research Paper also review article, project works and any other academic letter which include the following fields (but are not limited):
- Ancient, Modern and Applied Mathematics.
- Modern topics in Mathematics e.g. Numerical Analysis, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Algorithms, and much more.
- Application of Mathematics and Science in all Engineering Courses.
- Computing techniques with all Computational and Simulation Work.
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Science.
- Any innovative idea which is fruitful to the society.
- Algebra & Topology
- Ancient mathematics
- Applied probability
- Clustering algorithm
- Differential equations
- Discrete mathematics
- Dynamical systems
- Financial analysis
- Fluid dynamic
- Fuzzy logics
- Graph theory
- Group theory
- Harmonic analysis
- Homological algebra
- Mathematics logic
- Modern mathematics
- Network & Information theory
- Numerical method & algorithm
- Representation theory
- Set theory
- Smoothing methods
- Statistical bioinformatics
- Classical and quantum fluids
- Computational control theory
- Computational mathematics
- Environmental and ecological statistics
- Evolutionary algorithms
- Number theory calculus.
Peer Review Process
All articles submitted to the journal are subject to strict, double, blind, peer and editorial review. We send articles to subject experts and take their objective opinion on the quality of content, article structure and language correctness by an innovative reviewer form. We are disclosing here review parameters so that authors can understand the review process and its efficiency.
- Do reviewer has any conflict of interest when reviewing this paper? Did he collaborate with these authors, are they his/her personal friends, or are they direct competitors? Did he reviewed (and rejected) this article before? If so, he/she need to decline this peer review and let the editors know.
- Do the title and abstract cover key aspects of the work, would it spark interest to the right audience?
- Is the Introduction easy to follow for most readers of this particular journal? Does it cite the appropriate papers? Does it provide a hypothesis or aim of the study?
- Does the Methods section provide enough details for the general reader to repeat the experiments?
- If reviewer skips the Methods, does the Results section give the right amount of detail to understand the essential particulars of the experiments?
- Do the Results refer to the figures in a logical order? Do the numbers in the tables add up correctly? Are any figures/tables mislabeled or unclear?
- Given the data that was obtained in this study, did the authors perform all the logical analyses? Did they include the proper controls?
- Does the Discussion address the main findings, and does it give proper recognition to similar work in this field?
- In general, is the paper easy to follow and does it have a logical flow? Are there any language issues?
- Did the authors make all their data (e.g. sequence reads, code, questionnaires used) available for the readers?
- Is this paper novel and an advancement of the field, or have other people done very similar work?
- Finally (and hopefully reviewer will never have to answer yes to any of these questions): Does the paper raise any ethical concerns? Any suspicion of plagiarism (text or experiments), duplicated or tampered images, unethical animal experiments, or "dual use of research interest"?
Feedback: We welcome the opinion of authors and their feedback on our review policy. If you have any idea on how to improve this procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Neither the editors nor the Editorial Board are responsible for authors‘ expressed opinions, views, and the contents of the published manuscripts in the journal. The originality, proofreading of manuscripts and errors are the sole responsibility of the individual authors.
All manuscripts submitted for review and publication in the journal go under double-blind reviews for authenticity, ethical issues, and useful contributions. Decisions of the reviewers are the only tool for publication in the journal and will be final.
GIAP journals have zero tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
Authors are requested to check plagiarism at their end also to avoid any unpleasant situation.
Please respect the work of other researchers by proper quotation and citation in your article.
If any article is found plagiarized, it will neither be accepted in conference nor published in our journals.
If you find infringement of copyright of your work in any work of GIAP Conferences and GIAP Journals, please inform us with proper evidence for corrective measures. Contact us immediately in case of plagiarism related queries.
Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s) and only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted. Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated. The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript must be acknowledged properly. The paper is sent to the author prior to printing. For mistakes in paper the authors will be held responsible. Authors must be noted that all manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism Scanner Software.
That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s). That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor. That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential. That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors. That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential. That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed. The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer's evaluation of the manuscript.
Before and after publication, If any manuscript is found plagiarized, infringing intellectual rights of any author's work etc it will be removed from journal and author will be blacklisted from our journal system. Also he/she has to bear the legal action started by original author / owner.
Any claims of copyright infringement should be addressed to the Editor at email@example.com bearing the subject line "Copyright Violation".
The claim must be supported by documented evidence supporting the same version as being published or copyrighted or PATENTED by the aggrieved party before the date of publication of the concerned GIAP article. On receipt of the claim, the GIAP Board, if found necessary, shall inform the author to provide an explanation; the discussion of which shall be transparent to both parties.
The GIAP Board reserves the sole rights to decide the validity of any such claims. After deliberation, if the claim is found justified, the concerned manuscript will be removed from all GIAP Journals archives and servers. In case, the changes required are minimal such as inclusion of references, the authors will be intimated to do the required amendments according to the GIAP article correction policies. The alternative version shall undergo peer-review as any other general submission and shall be published in the same issue(number) of the concerned volume.
Any claims on copyright will be addressed with the highest priority. A revert mail will be dispatched within 7 WORKING days provided the claim is supported with documented evidence.
Article Correction Policy
The version of an article which is published online is considered the final and complete version. Even though it is possible to correct this version, our policy (in common with other publishers) is not to do so, except in very limited circumstances.
We are only able to correct typographical errors in the following: author names, affiliations, articles titles, and abstracts and keywords. In such cases, an erratum or corrigendum would be necessary as well (see below), so that there is a record to explain the difference between the online versions.
We can publish a correction to your article if there is a serious error, for example with regard to scientific accuracy, or if your reputation or that of the journal would be affected. We do not publish corrections that do not affect the contribution in a material way or significantly impair the reader's understanding of the contribution (such as a spelling mistake or a grammatical error).
An erratum will be used if an important error has been introduced during the production of the journal article (one that affects the publication record, the scientific integrity of the paper, the reputation of the authors or of the journal), including errors of omission such as failure to make factual proof corrections requested by authors within the deadline provided by the journal and within journal policy.
We do not publish errata for typing errors except where an apparently simple error is significant (for example, an incorrect unit). A significant error in a figure or table is corrected by publication of a new corrected figure or table as an erratum. The figure or table is republished only if the editor considers it necessary.
Creative Commons License
Journal allow reuse and remixing of the content in accordance with Creative Commons License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 with proper citation given to authors and journal.
IJIMC is started in October 2016