8 Simple reasons why editor will accept your article, if:
- It highlights a major research problem related to journal's scope, theme, and subthemes.
- The ideas/hypothesis discussed in the article are useful to researchers, readers, educational and business organizations.
- The idea is developing a new framework or theory or advancing, supporting, or justifying existing theory / hypothesis.
- The idea stimulates new, relevant questions in the mind of readers.
- The methods employed to explore the issue/ hypothesis should be appropriate (for example, data collection and analysis, validation, verification, of data and result or characterization of final product).
- The methods used should be applied rigorously and explain why and how the data support the conclusions.
- Connections to prior work in the field or from other areas should be made and serve to make the article's arguments clear. Minimum ten references of books, journals should be used.
- The article tells a good story, saying it is well written and user-friendly, the arguments are logical and not internally contradictory.
Interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you read the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Or else author can email the article to firstname.lastname@example.org