International Journal of Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurial Research
Chief Editor: Dr Firdouse Khan
International Journal of Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurial Research (IJMIER) is an internationally refereed, double-blind reviewed, open access, online research journal publishing original research results, reviews, case studies on recent development in management studies, innovation and entrepreneurial research and related domains.
This journal is indexed in:
Themes & Subthemes
- Management Studies
- Consumer Behavior
- Management Information Systems
- Management of Healthcare
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Leadership & Innovation
- Management of Social Issues
- Technology & Innovation and relevant topics
- ERP, CSR, CRM
- Critical Management Studies
- Organizational Studies
- Behavioral Finance
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship & Development
- International Business
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Merger & Acquisition
- Services Sector
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Insurance Banking
- Project Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Other management related topics and themes
At IJMIER we promote cross border and cross cultural exchange of thoughts and diversity in team and articles
- Articles of GIAP Journals are highly viewed and read across the globe.
- Per day around 400 unique visitors find great content in our website.
- GIAP articles have been viewed more than 0.7 million times in last two years in Academia Edu Database.
- Most popular article has been seen more than 50,000 in last two years.
Lend Your Voice to the Debate
Make a lasting contribution to the emerging field of management studies, innovation and entrepreneurial research by submitting a manuscript to IJMIER. Your opinions and perspectives can shape the future of IJMIER.
Vol 3, No 1 (2017)
IMPACT OF MONETARY INCENTIVES ON EMPLOYEE’S MOTIVATION: SHINAS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, OMAN - A CASE STUDY
Fatma Yousuf Al-Belushi, Firdouse Rahman Khan
Mehdi Shirafkan, Sarah Masoomzadeh, Morteza Sayareh