Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please be reminded that GIAP Journals follow Zero Plagiarism policy. Maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. Not in PDF.
- Abstract is written within 300 words with following information Purpose of the study, Methodology, Main findings, Limitations, Social Implications, Originality/Novelty of the study.
- Minimum 5 quality keywords separated by (;) are given. 2 or 3 keywords are present in the title of the article as well.
- Main text body is in font size 10. It contain, Introduction, Literature survey, Methodology, Limitations, Findings, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, and Future Scope of the work.
- All tables and images are correctly numbered, and kept at the proper place inside the article or after the reference list. Tables and images carry proper caption (in bold) and quoted/cited/referred within the main text.
- References are constructed are per APA style.
Authors retain copyright for the published content.