Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
IJSRTM accepts articles strictly in IEEE double column format. Authors are expected to design article accordingly. Follow Mendeley Reference manger or other for accurate use of in-text and end bibliography.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format only.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the IEEE double column stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright for the published content. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 50.00 (USD)
If this paper is accepted for publication, authors will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee of USD 50 to cover publications costs.
>> Authors having Indian debit/credit card or bank account can pay the fee by using online payment tool at https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/5620
>> NEFT transfer in following account and mail the (scanned) receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account: Central Bank of India
Account Name: Gyandhara International Academic Publications
Swift Code (for outside India candidates ONLY) : CBININBBOSBBranch : Juhu Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, 400056, India
>> Cash Deposit into any branch of Central Bank of India (using above mentioned details) and mail the scanned receipt with full details of author on email@example.com
>>Foreign nationals can pay through their direct bank transfer or Western Union. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before using Western Union or to get assistance in payment