International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews
Chief Editor: Dr Firdouse Khan, Sohar University, Oman
International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews (IJTHR) is an internationally refereed, online, open access research journal publishing original research results, reviews, news on recent development in travel & tourism studies, hospitality studies, aviation studies.
IndexingThis journal is indexed in:
Themes & subthemes
IJTHR is accepting unpublished articles in following (but not limited to) themes and sub-themes -
- Travel & Tourism
- Aviation Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Management & Reviews
- Cookery, Food & Nutrition
- Sustainable Tourism
- Tourist Surveys/ Analysis
- Books & Literature Reviews
- High-quality postgraduate thesis/dissertation/project reports.
At IJTHR we promote cross border and cross cultural exchange of thoughts and diversity in team and articles
- Articles of GIAP Journals are highly viewed and read across the globe.
- Per day around 400 unique visitors find great content in our website.
- GIAP articles have been viewed more than 0.7 million times in last two years in Academia Edu Database.
- Most popular article has been seen more than 50,000 in last two years.
Lend Your Voice to the Debate
Make a lasting contribution to the emerging field of tourism and hospitality research and education by submitting a manuscript to IJTHR. Your opinions and perspectives can shape the future of IJTHR.
Vol 4, No 1 (2017)
BICYCLES TRANSPORT SUSTAINABILITY OPPORTUNITIES FOR TOURISM DEVELOPMENT: CASE STUDY OF MZUZU CITY, MALAWI
James Malitoni Chilembwe
THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE ON TOURISM BALANCE OF PAYMENT IN COUNTRIES WITH TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS: VECTOR ERROR CORRECTION APPROACH
Mehdi Shirafkan Lamsso, Sara Masoomzadeh