International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews
International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews (IJTHR) [eISSN: 2395-7654] is an internationally refereed, online, open access research journal publishing most updated research results, reviews, news on recent development in travel & tourism studies, hospitality studies, aviation studies.
Chief Editor: Dr Firdouse Khan, Sohar University, Oman
Frequency: 3 issues being published in April, August and December 2017.
Themes & subthemes
IJTHR is accepting unpublished articles in following (but not limited to) themes and sub-themes -
- Travel & Tourism
- Aviation Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Management & Reviews
- Cookery, Food & Nutrition
- Sustainable Tourism
- Tourist Surveys/ Analysis
- Books & Literature Reviews
- High-quality postgraduate thesis/dissertation/project reports.
At IJTHR we promote cross border and cross cultural exchange of thoughts and diversity in team and articles
- Articles of GIAP Journals are highly viewed and read across the globe.
- Per day around 400 unique visitors find great content in our website.
- GIAP articles have been viewed more than 0.7 million times in last two years in Academia Edu Database.
- Most popular article has been seen more than 50,000 in last two years.
Lend Your Voice to the Debate
Make a lasting contribution to the emerging field of tourism and hospitality research and education by submitting a manuscript to IJTHR. Your opinions and perspectives can shape the future of IJTHR.
Vol 4, No 1 (2017)
BICYCLES TRANSPORT SUSTAINABILITY OPPORTUNITIES FOR TOURISM DEVELOPMENT: CASE STUDY OF MZUZU CITY, MALAWI
James Malitoni Chilembwe
STUDY OF IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE ON TOURISM BALANCE OF PAYMENT IN COUNTRIES WITH TOP TOURIST ATTRACTIONS (VECTOR ERROR CORRECTION APPROACH)
Mehdi Shirafkan Lamsso, Sara Masoomzadeh
Hospitality and tourism challenges and opportunities: A case study of Hospitality and Tourism industry in Malawi
SAIDI WASI JACKSON