International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews
International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews [eISSN 2395-7654] [UGC approval journal no 63990] is an internationally refereed, online, open access research journal.
IJTHR aims to publish most updated research results, reviews, news on recent development in travel & tourism studies, hospitality studies, aviation studies and related domains.
Chief Editor: Dr Firdouse Khan, Sohar University, Oman
Frequency: 2 issues in the year
Themes & subthemes
IJTHR is accepting unpublished articles in following (but not limited to) themes and sub-themes -
- Travel & Tourism
- Aviation Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Management & Reviews
- Cookery, Food & Nutrition
- Sustainable Tourism
- Medical Tourism
- Religious Tourism
- Tourist Surveys/ Analysis
- Books & Literature Reviews
- High-quality postgraduate thesis/dissertation/project reports.
At IJTHR we promote cross border and cross cultural exchange of thoughts and diversity in team and articles
- Articles of GIAP Journals are highly viewed and read across the globe.
- Per day around 400 unique visitors find great content in our website.
- GIAP articles have been viewed more than 0.7 million times in last two years in Academia Edu Database.
- Most popular article has been seen more than 50,000 in last two years.
Lend Your Voice to the Debate
Make a lasting contribution to the emerging field of tourism and hospitality research and education by submitting a manuscript to IJTHR. Your opinions and perspectives can shape the future of IJTHR.
Vol 4, No 2 (2017)
Calyd T. CERIO