Tourism Conference 2018
Welcome to 7th Online International Conference on 'Recent Trends in Tourism & Hospitality Research' (THR 2018)
THR 2018 is an innovative mobile conference platform, where presenters, audiences, jury, and other stakeholders can present, listen and experience latest trends of travel, tourism and hospitality research and studies on their smartphones, and PC from anywhere on this earth.
THR 2018 is a True Green Conference saving time, money and energy of delegates and audiences.
List coming soon.....
Recent Trends in Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Research. Articles related to business, marketing, management, technology, employment creation, growth and security issues with reference to the tourism and hospitality are welcome.
Send abstract / full paper by 05th May 2018 and registration to be completed before 09th May 2018.
How to Attend:
- Delegates and invited speakers need to download the latest version of Zoom software for laptop or smartphones or tab from following URL http://zoom.us
- It’s free for delegates.
- After conference registration, Organizer will share conference password in the mail. This password needs to be used to attend the conference. After joining the conference, delegates need to follow instructions given by the moderator.
- Delegates need to use 3G or 4G internet connection or high-speed WIFI or broadband connection to join the conference.
- Also, it is advisable to use earphone and wired speakers for a better audio experience.
Papers should be original contributions and must not be under consideration for publication with any other conference or journals at the same time. Full papers must contain the following: Title of the paper, Name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), Abstract (200–250 words) and, Keywords (5–6 keywords, organized alphabetically).
The main text must include an introduction, Research problem, Review of the relevant literature, Methodology, Data Analysis, and Conclusion. Papers should be in MS Word file format and submitted here.
Authors are fully responsible for obtaining permissions and clearing any copyright issues relating to the content of their submissions. Each submission will be reviewed by two anonymous reviewers with expertise in the relevant field.
- All selected articles will be published in peer-reviewed, online, highly renowned International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews [eISSN 2395-7654]. IJTHR is indexed in UGC India, [Serial no 63990], Index Copernicus (ICV 50.48), Cross Ref, Google Scholar, Academia Edu, JIF
- Proceedings of the Conference will be published by GIAP Journals in ISBN book and uploaded to Google Play store and Google e-books.
- This proceeding will be sent to Proquest, Thomson Reuters, and other international databases for review and abstracting.
Presenting author have to register for THR 2018 after they receive article acceptance email from the organizer and appropriate fees is paid. Fees structure is as follows:
How to Pay Fees:
- Pay via PayPal to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Authors having Indian debit/credit card or bank account can pay the fee by using online payment tool at https://www.payumoney.com/paybypayumoney/#/5620
- NEFT transfer in the following account
- Bank Name: Central Bank of India
- Account Name: Gyandhara International Academic Publications
- Account Number: 3221446180
- IFSC Code: CBIN0281621
- Beneficiary phone no +91 8828061724
- Branch : Juhu Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, 400056, India
- Cash Deposit into any branch of Central Bank of India (using above mentioned details)
- Foreign nationals can pay through remittance/direct bank transfer to above bank account.
- For using western Union services, contact organizer.
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s) and only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted.
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated.
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript must be acknowledged properly.
- The paper is sent to the author prior to printing. For mistakes in paper the authors will be held responsible.
- Authors must be noted that all manuscripts will be checked by iThenticate Software.
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor.
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
Conference What's App +91 8828061724, Conference Email: email@example.com, FB Messenger https://facebook.com/giapjournals.com