Pushing human race forward by un-earthing, publishing and sharing research ideas and spirit.
- To become global leader in paperless journals publication and online conferences.
- To train and help faculties and student researchers, in preparing world class manuscript, free from language errors, and plagiarism.
- To publish best quality research articles in GIAP group of journals.
- To help International, National & Regional conferences & seminars in publication of proceedings in ISBN e-books and our journals.
- GIAP founded as Gyandharaonline, 5th October 2012
- First e-book on Economics, December 2012
- Fully operational in present form, February 2013
- Current Logo Adopted in, March 2013
- First International Deal with ISOM 2013, Mauritius, March 2013
- First Techfest sponsorship to ‘Aurora’ Delhi Technical University Fest, April 2013
- First issue of IJSRTM, April 2013
- First corporate presence, International Women Leadership Awards, Mumbai, April 2013
- First issue of IJHSS, August 2013
- First conference ‘Confluence’ September 2013
- First issue of BioEvolution , January 2014
- National Seminar partnership with NCRTIT 2014, with MIT, Pune, March 2014
- First Conference coverage in Oman- STDC 2014
- Second conference, November 2014
- International Journal of Students' Research in Technology & Management
- Green Chemistry & Technology Letters
- Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews
- International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews
- International Journal of Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurial Research
- Yuva Journal of Medical Sciences
- International Journal of Indestructible Mathematics & Computing