To become the most trusted, Indian publisher of latest academic research content across the globe.
- To publish latest and authentic academic research for readers every month.
- To assist authors in preparing high quality, language error, and plagiarism free manuscripts from their research data.
- To help International, National & Regional conferences, and seminars in the publication of proceedings in ISBN e-books and GIAP Journals.
3 Pillars of Strategy
- Un-earthing [the suitable content from unexpected source of knowledge]
- Publishing [the error-free manuscript using latest technology]
- Sharing [by deploying content marketing tools to attract readers and authors]
- GIAP founded as Gyandharaonline, 5th October 2012
- First e-book on Economics, December 2012
- Fully operational in present form, February 2013
- Current Logo Adopted in, March 2013
- First International Deal with ISOM 2013, Mauritius, March 2013
- First Techfest sponsorship to ‘Aurora’ Delhi Technical University Fest, April 2013
- First issue of IJSRTM, April 2013
- First corporate presence, International Women Leadership Awards, Mumbai, April 2013
- First issue of IJHSS, August 2013
- First conference ‘Confluence’ September 2013
- First issue of BioEvolution , January 2014
- National Seminar partnership with NCRTIT 2014, with MIT, Pune, March 2014
- First Conference coverage in Oman- STDC 2014
- Second conference, November 2014
- International Journal of Students' Research in Technology & Management
- International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews
- Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews
- Green Chemistry & Technology Letters
- International Journal of Management, Innovation & Entrepreneurial Research
- Yuva Journal of Medical Sciences
- International Journal of Indestructible Mathematics & Computing