ALLERGIC RHINITIS IN INFANTS AND YOUNG CHILDREN
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is characterized by :
- Nasal blockage
- Postnasal drip
- Associated health effects
– Positive FHx (polygenic inheritance)
– Negative FHx does not rule out dx of AR
- Atopic dermatitis:
– Early sign of predisposition to allergy.
– 13% -/- parent, 30% +/- parent/sibling, 50% +/+ parent.
- Previous exposure/environmental factors
- There are currently no refbacks.
Copyright (c) 2017 Nishtha Sareen, Abhishek Ojha, Devendra Sareen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.