GCTL Editorial board announcing attractive cash honorarium up to 100$ to the authors of high quality of articles sent for publication in all issues till December 2020.
1. Zero plagiarism and a maximum of 15% similarity.
2. Minimum 20 good quality references from IEEE, Scopus and other Crossref journals and books.
3. Any experimental, simulation, design, theme-based review (min 50 high quality references) papers are welcome as per the journal theme of Green chemistry, technology, and related research and education.
4. Maximum 4 authors with a clearcut contribution at the end of the paper. No ghostwriting.
5. APA style for the in-text citations and references.
Email article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Santosh Bahadur Singh, Editor GCTL
Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Raipur,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India