Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Did you calculated publication probability for your article at https://giapjournals.com/index.php/hssr/publication_probability
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please be reminded that GIAP Journals follow Zero Plagiarism policy. Maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
This journal charges 425$ as Article Publication Charges (APC) per article irrespective of Nationality. See author menu for more details and fees waver options. Exceptionally high-quality articles (7000 words and above, 50 DOI references, very strong methodology, new contribution to the society ) will receive attractive fees waiver.
Approximate duration from submission till publication is 3 to 4 months. We are not a fast track publication.
- Number of Authors: Strictly not more than 5 authors in an article. Kindly mention the clear contribution made by all co-authors.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document with a minimum word limit of 5000 words excluding references.
- Abstract is written within 300 words with following subheadings: Purpose of the study, Methodology, Main findings, Social Implications, Originality/Novelty of the study.
- Minimum 5 quality keywords separated by (;) are given. 2 or 3 keywords are present in the title of the article as well.
- Main text body is in font size 10. It contain, Introduction, Literature survey, Hypothesis, Methodology, Limitations, Findings, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, and Future Scope of the work.
- All tables and images are correctly numbered, and kept at the proper place inside the article or after the reference list. Tables and images carry proper caption (in bold) and quoted/cited/referred within the main text.
Minimum 30 good quality references [reference from doi enabled journals, Elsevier journals, Scopus indexed journals] should be given in APA 6th edition style.
For each in-text citation, a detailed reference should be given in the list of references. Similarly, all references of the end list should be given as in-text citations inside the main text.
- This journal takes approximately 3 months from submission till publication, If the manuscript is not prepared strictly as per author guidelines, (https://giapjournals.com/index.php/hssr/manuscriptpreparation) it will be returned and the author will be responsible for the delay.
Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.