Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Editorial board has stopped taking new submissions for Vol 8, Issue 6. Please be informed that your this submission will not be listed for review process. Submission for Vol 9, Issue 1 will start from 1st November 2020.
- Did you calculated publication probability for your article at https://giapjournals.com/index.php/hssr/publication_probability
- Submit two files during submission. (1) Main article text where all author details are removed. Also, remove the section of the author's contribution in this main text file. (2) Author Information file that contains full names (remove prefixes like Dr, Prof, Mr, Miss) of all co-authors, affiliation with country, and email of all co-authors. Add the author's contribution to this file.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please be reminded that GIAP Journals follow Zero Plagiarism policy. Maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- Ensure that the manuscript is prepared strictly as per author guidelines, (https://giapjournals.com/index.php/hssr/manuscriptpreparation) otherwise it will be returned and the author will be responsible for the delay.
- Number of Authors: Strictly not more than 5 authors in an article. Kindly mention the clear contribution made by all co-authors in the author details file. Add this information in the Author Introduction file.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document with a minimum word limit of 5000 words excluding references.
- Minimum 50 high quality, latest and relevant references are given in APA 7th style. Minimum 40 references must be from the last 4 years. Failing this criterion may end up in 'Rejection' of the article in the pre-review stage without permission for re-submission. Irrelevant and ingenuine self-citations may be removed during the process.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.