Purpose: The scientific approach to the organization of labor and the workplace of the institution head involves the search for the most optimal model or technique acceptable to the Russian conditions within the current management culture, traditional views on the nature of managerial work, the scale and effectiveness of management activities.
Methodology: Methodological guidelines for the study of workplaces’ organization of credit and financial institutions’ heads are based on the provisions of modern ergonomics and the principles of a system-based approach, allowing justifying as a significant one the environment-oriented approach.
Result: The obtained results served as the basis for the development of appropriate recommendations to optimize the current situation in the context of eliminating existing gaps and problems in the credit and financial sector of the Russian economy from the standpoint of optimizing the process of organizing working places for managers of institutions in this profile.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the Management Activities Effectiveness in Modern Russian Institution in the context of Head Workplace Modeling is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Ameen, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., & Hafez, M. A. A. (2018). The Impact of Management Accounting and How It Can Be Implemented into the Organizational Culture. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 02. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/91582
- Azhieva, I.A., and Korgova, M.A. (2018). Methods of motivation and stimulation of middle managers in the credit and financial organizations of Russia. Bulletin of Moscow University. Sociology and political science, 24(4): 225-236. https://doi.org/10.24290/1029-3736-2018-24-4-223-234
- Bovykin, V. (2013). Improving the efficiency of Russian enterprises. We manage the company, 10(33): 146-153.
- Courtney, S. A. (2018). Teacher Educator-Embedded Professional Learning Model. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 103-123. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2702
- Dul, J., and Bruder, R. (2012). A strategy for human factors/ergonomics: developing the discipline and profession. Ergonomics, 55(4): 377-395. https://doi.org/10.1080/00140139.2012.661087
- Eisvandi, M., Gorji, Y., & Niknejadi, F. (2015). Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence on Increasing the Psychological Dimension of Quality of Life of Mothers of Educable Mentally Retarded Children in Esfahan in. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 29-31.
- Gribovsky, A.V., and Lizakov, R.A. (2013). The Role of specialized financial and credit institutions in the banking system of the Russian Federation. Molodoy uchonyi, 5: 285-288.
- Haghshenas, S., Iravani, M. R., & Nasrabadi, H. A. B. (2015). Study Of Effective Factors On Job Satisfaction Of Omid Hospital Staff In Isfahan City. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 15-17.
- Hendrick, H.W. (1991). Ergonomics in organizational design and management. Ergonomics, 34: 743–756. https://doi.org/10.1080/00140139108967348
- Hovanec, M., Varga, M., Sobota, B., and Pačaiová, H. (2012). Inovatívne trendy a vízie v ergonómii využitím rozšírenej a virtuálnej reality. In: Aktuálne otázky bezpečnosti práce: 25-th International conference, Štrbské Pleso. Vysoké Tatry, 2: 6 - 18.
- Kleiner, B.M. (2008). Macroergonomics: Work System Analysis and Design. Human Factors: The Journal of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, 50(3): 461-467. https://doi.org/10.1518/001872008X288501
- Korgova, M.A. and Pogosyan, S.G. (2015). Problems of choice of management principles in Russian business organizations and prospects of their resolution. Bulletin of Pyatigorsk state linguistic University, 2: 368-372.
- Kravtsova, G.I., Kuzmenko, G.S., and Rumyantseva, O.N. (2014). Money, credit, banks. Minsk: Belarusian state University of Economic.
- Kutuev, R.A., Katicheva, M.G., Rassolov, I.M., Derdizova, F.V., Yevgrafova, O.G., and Kozhanov, I.V. (2016). Practical recommendations on students' tolerant behavior formation in universities. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(17): 10365-10376.
- Magomedov, M.G., Solovieva, M.N., and Arutyunyan, A.V. (2015). Social aspects of Finance as a factor in the construction of modern Russian society. Humanities, socio-economic and social Sciences, 3(11): 91-95.
- Milgram, P., and Kishino, F.A (2014). Taxonomy of Mixed Reality Visual Displays, IEICE Transactions on Information Systems, 12: 288-297.
- Mintzberg, H. (1973). The Nature of Managerial Work. New York: Harper and Ron.
- Nakhabina, J.A. (2016). improving the system of human resources management in the banking sector. Molodoy uchonyi, 11: 871-873.
- Shim, J. P., Warkentin, M., Courtney, J. F., Power, D. J., Sharda, R., & Carlsson, C. (2002). Past, present, and future of decision support technology. Decision support systems, 33(2), 111-126. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-9236(01)00139-7
- Engeström, Y. (2001). Expansive learning at work: Toward an activity theoretical reconceptualization. Journal of education and work, 14(1), 133-156. https://doi.org/10.1080/13639080020028747