Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
ANALYSIS OF E-CRM, SERVICE QUALITY AND BRAND TRUST RELATIONSHIP WITH STUDENT SATISFACTION
Corresponding Author(s) : Makarand Upadhyaya
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 8 No. 1 (2020): January
Purpose of the study: The purpose of this research is to find out the relationship between e-CRM and student satisfaction, to find out the relationship between service quality and student satisfaction, to find out the relationship between brand trust and student satisfaction.
Methodology: The questionnaire is used as a data-gathering technique with a total sample of 88 respondents, and it is using a purposive sampling technique. The collected data are then analyzed using Microsoft Excel and SPSS 19.
Main Findings: The research result shows that e-CRM is positive and has no relationship with student satisfaction, service quality is negative and has a relationship with student satisfaction, and brand trust is negative and has no relationship with student satisfaction.
Applications of this study: This study can be used for the management of the Economy and Business Faculty of Budi Luhur University Jakarta as an evaluation guideline.
Novelty/Originality of this study: E-CRM and brand trust variables are negative and have no relationship with student satisfaction. Some recommendations for future research are also made.
- Abdullah, F. (2006). The development of HEdPERF: a new measuring instrument of service quality for the higher education sector. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 30(6), 569–581. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1470-6431.2005.00480.x
- Ballester, E. D., Munuera-Alemán J.L. (2001). Brand trust in the context of consumer loyalty. European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 35, 1238-1258. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000006475
- Brochado, A. (2009). Comparing alternative instruments to measure service quality in higher education. Quality Assurance in Education, 17(2), 174–190. https://doi.org/10.1108/09684880910951381
- Desfiandi, A., Suman Rajest, S., S. Venkateswaran, P., Palani Kumar, M., & Singh, S. (2019). Company Credibility: A Tool To Trigger Positive CSR Image In The Cause-Brand Alliance Context In Indonesia. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 7(6), 320-331. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2019.7657
- Dr. P. Suresh & Suman Rajest S (2019). An Analysis of Psychological Aspects in Student-Centered Learning Activities and Different Methods. Journal of International Pharmaceutical Research (JIPR), Volume: 46, Issue 01, Page No.: 165-172.
- Greenberg, Paul. (2002). Customer Relationship Management at the Speed of Light. Mc-Graw Hill, Berkeley.
- Hutabarat, Jemsly. (1997). Visi Kualitas Jasa Membahagiakan Pelanggan: KunciSukses Bisnis Jasa. Usahawan. Jakarta: No. 05/XXVI. Mei.
- Kalakota, Ravi dan Robinson, Marcia. (2001). E–Business 2.0 Roadmap For Success.Addison-Wesley, USA.
- Kotler, Philip dan Keller K. L. (2003). Manajemen Pemasaran. PT. Indeks. Jakarta.
- Lai, Shung-Fang, Ying-Chien; Yang, Yi-Feng; Huang. Yuan-Chin; Lee. I-chao. (2009). The Mediating Influence of Service Quality Satisfaction and Information Trust on the e-CRM Process Model: An Empirical Bank Marketing Research. Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge. Vol 15, Edisi 1. 243-253.
- Lau, Geok Theng & Lee, Sook Han. (1999). Consumers’ Trust in a Brand and the Link to Brand Loyalty. Journal of Market Focused Management, Vol.4, 341-370. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1009886520142
- Lovelock C, dan Lauren, Wright .K. (2007). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa, Jakarta : PT. Indeks.
- Marshellina and Prabowo, Hartiwi. (2013). Pengaruh E-CRM dan Service Quality Terhadap Customer satisfaction dan Dampaknya terhadap customer Loyalty Pada PT XL. Binus Business Review. Vol 4. No.2. 619-630. https://doi.org/10.21512/bbr.v4i2.1376
- Morgan, Robert M. & Hunt, Shelby D. (1994). The Commitment-Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing. The Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, No. 3 (Jul., 1994), pp. 20-38. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299405800302
- Nguyen, Nhan and Leblanc, Gaston. (1998). The mediating role of corporate image on customers’ retention decitions: an investigations in financial service. International Journal, Vol.16 No.2 .52-65. https://doi.org/10.1108/02652329810206707
- Oyvind, Helgesen dan Nesset, Erik. (2007). Image, Satisfaction, and Antecedents: Drivers Of Students Loyalty? A Case Study Of A Norwegian University Collage. Corporate Reputation Review. Vol. 10 No. 1. 38-59. https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.crr.1550037
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, 49(1979), 41–50. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224298504900403
- Setiarini, Asri; Ghozi, Saiful; Suriana, Ida. (2017).Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Akademik terhadap Kepuasan Mahasiswa di Politeknik Negeri Balikpapan. Jurnal Sosial Humaniora Dan Pendidikan. Vol. 1, No.1. ISSN 2580 – 5398. 77-84. https://doi.org/10.32487/jshp.v1i1.237
- Sharif, K., & Kassim, N. M. (2012). Non-academic service quality: comparative analysis of students and faculty as users. Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 22(1), 35–54. https://doi.org/10.1080/08841241.2012.705793
- Smith, G., Smith, A., & Clarke, A. (2007). Evaluating service quality in universities: a service department perspective. Quality Assurance in Education, 15(3), 334–351. https://doi.org/10.1108/09684880710773200
- Sultan, P., & Yin Wong, H. (2013). Antecedents and consequences of service quality in a higher education context: a qualitative research approach Quality assurance in education, 21(1), 70-95. https://doi.org/10.1108/09684881311293070
- Upadhyaya M., (2009). Studying brand traits elements in casual wear: a critical analysis. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, Volume 7, No 5, Page No.415-423. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2019.7546
- Zameer, Hashim; Anam Tara, Uzma Kausar, Aisha Mohsin. (2015). Impact of service quality, corporate image and customer satisfaction towards customers’ perceived value in the banking sector in Pakistan. International Journal of Ban. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJBM-01-2014-0015