Main Article Content
Purpose of the study: The objectives of this study are: (i) To analyze the quality control of the products applied to the amplang Karya Bahari business based on Statistical Quality Control (SQC) tools, (ii) To find out and analyze what factors cause product damage/disability amplang work at the Maritime business in Samarinda.
Methodology: This research uses quantitative methods discretionary quantitative research method that is research that is used to Investigate, find, describe, and explain the quality or features of social influences that can’t be explained or Described measured through a quantitative approach. The operational definitions of this research are (i) Quality control processes, (ii) Quality control measures. Types and sources of the data the primary use of data Obtained directly from the object of research. Data collection techniques are (i) observation, (ii) interviews, (iii) documentation, (iv) laboratory tests. Analysis of the Data used are: (i) collecting the data (check sheet), (ii) a histogram, (iii) making control charts, (iv) the causal diagrams, (v) the proposed improvements.
Main Findings: The results of the study suggest that Maritime work is applied to the already on the limit of control. It can be seen at chart, upper control limit (UCL) of 1 and the lower control limit (LCL) of 0.3362 under controlled conditions or reasonable limits, but in reality, they are experiencing product damage or defect in the production of amplang processing.
Novelty/Originality of this study: This study is expected to be an additional reference for studies in the field production related to analysis quality control (quality control) and product quality by using Statistics Quality Control. This study is expected to provide information for the company about procedure control in keeping a quality product that will be produced.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content published in this journal.
- Ahyari, A. (2002). Planning production management production systems. Yogyakarta, Indonesia: BPFE.
- Assauri, S. (2008). Management production and operations. Jakarta, Indonesia: Issuing FE UI.
- Assauri, S. (2014). Management marketing. Jakarta, Indonesia: King Grafindo Persada.
- Faizuddin, M., Poniman, P., & Jumi, J. (2015). In the quality control analysis attempts damage control products exports PT Asia Pacific Fibers Tbk Kaliwungu. Jurnal of Business Studies, 1(1), 11-22.
- Gasperz, V. (2007). Total quality management. Jakarta, Indonesia: PT. Gramedia.
- Haizer, J., & Render, B. (2014). Operation management. Jakarta, Indonesia: Salemba Four.
- Hansen, D. R., & Mowen, M. M. (2009). Accounting Majerial. Jakarta, Indonesia: Salemba Four.
- Harsanto, B. (2013). Basic operations management. Sumedang, Indonesia: Detraction Press.
- Hasiara, L. O. (2012). Methods multi paradigm one, build methods strewn rentuhan. Malang, Indonesia: Darkah Media.
- Hasibuan, M. S. (2011). Management: The basics, understanding, and problems. Jakarta, Indonesia: Earth Literacy.
- Heizer, J., & Render, B. (2014). Sustainability and supply chain management. Operations Management.
- Herjanto, E. (2007). Operation management. Jakarta, Indonesia: Grasindo.
- Intan, W. S. (2016). The analysis factors of experential marketing, product quality, and customer satisfaction of motor bike as a main transportation mode in Bandung-Indonesia. International Journal of Business and Administrative Studies, 2(1), 6-8. https://doi.org/10.20469/ijbas.2.10002-1
- Irwan, & Haryono, D. (2015). Control quality statistical (control theoretical and applicative). Bandung, Indonesia: Al Fabeta.
- Jiang, H., Zhang, C., Xiao, G., Ren, H., & Chen, X (2017). An investigation of inflight service quality of Chinese carriers in Australia-China market. Journal of Administrative and Business Studies, 3(2), 77-88. https://doi.org/10.20474/jabs-3.2.3
- Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2011). Marketing management 14th edition. New York, NY: Prentice Hall.
- Mendoza, L. S., Gempes, G. P. (2018). Quality of work life of food chain employees in region XI: A causal model. Journal of Administrative and Business Studies, 4(2), 90-108. https://doi.org/10.20474/jabs-4.2.4
- Prawirosentono, S. (2007). New Philosophy of Integrated Quality Management in the 21st Century. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
- Sugiyono, P. D. (2009). Qualitative and R&D quantitative research method, Bandung, Indonesia: Cv. ALVABETA.
- Tjiptono, F. (2011). Brand management and strategy. Yogyakarta, Indonesia: Andi Offset Publisher.
- Zulian, Y. (2013). Management quality products and services. Yogyakarta, Indonesia: Issuing Ekoni.