Main Article Content
Electricity is indispensable to our daily life. Traditional remote meter reading system uses telephone lines and Modem to transmit data and control signals, but with the drawbacks of high maintenance costs, poor scalability and instable performance of Modem that is charged for too long. The objective of this project is to design a system in order to avoid the displeasure for the users from paying hefty bill irrespective of use of the electricity due to theft using Gsm module.
Power Theft GSM Module PC Interface Current Sensors.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Pawade, A., Shaikh, N., Chowdhri, B., & Shariq, A. (2015). POWER THEFT DETECTION USING WIRELESS SYSTEM:A DISTRIBUTED APPROACH FOR POWER THEFT PREVENTION. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(1), 58-64. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/43
- Muhammad Ali Mazidi and Janice Gillespe, The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems, I/O
- Programming, Printice Hall
- Kenneth J. Ayala, The 8051 Microcontroller: Architecture, Programming, and Applications, 8051
- Architecture, Penram International Publications, 1997
- Rangan C S, Sharma G R, Mani V S V, Instrumentation Devices and Systems, Instrumentation
- Amplifiers and Signal Conditioning, Tata-McGraw-Hill Ltd