Main Article Content
This paper involves the design and hardware implementation of control system required for “Magnetic levitation of transportation system.”The maglev transportation system is more stable for levitation of vehicle by utilizing lead compensator.It is found that the designed system can suspend the medium of 250gms of object at a distance of about 10mm below the magnet surface while taking 1.2A of current through the magnets. Maglev systems are currently in use for applications such as bearings, high-speed trains, and manufacturing. With a streamlining of the high-precision maglev system, many unanticipated applications will develop for the future.
Levitation electromagnets magnetization Hall Effect lead compensator.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Mane, P., & Mane, T. (2015). MAGNETIC LEVITATION TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(1), 72-81. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/45
- “Design and implementation of a phase lead compensator for magnetic levitation” by Dahiru Sani
- Shu’aibu and Sanusi Sani Adamu, Bayero University ,kano Nigeria
- Mukherji B.N “practical op-amp project” BPB publications Delhi Madras Hyderabad, 1980.
- Theraja B.L. (1998), “A text book of Electrical Technology” S.CHAND &Company ltd, Ram
- Nagar, New Delhi.
- Lundberg, K. H., Lilienkamp, K. A., Marsden, G., Low-Cost Magnetic Levitation Project Kits,
- IEEE Control Magazine, oct.2004, p.65-69
- “Design ,development and testing of an electromagnet for magnetic levitation system” by
- Dahirusanishu’aibu and sansuisaniadamu, department of electrical engineering, Bayero
- university, Kano Nigeria
- “Design of a small scale prototype for a stabilized permanent magnet levitated vehicle” By
- Geoffrey A. Long,O.James Fiske, Brad E. Paden, launch point technologies, Goleta, California,
- Development of a real-time digital control system with a hardware-in-the-loop magnetic
- levitation device for reinforcement of control education Shiakolas,P.S.;Piyabongkarn,
- D.Education ,IEEE Transactioson Volume 46, Issue 1, Feb 2003Page(s):79-87Digital Object
- Identifier 10.1109/TE.2002.808268
- Real-time adaptive control using neural generalized predictive control Haley, P.;Soloway,
- D.;Gold, B. American Control Conference, 1999. Proceedings of the 1999Volume 6, Issue , 1999
- Page(s):4278 - 4282 vol.6 Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ACC.1999.786371
- On the development of a real-time digital control system using x PC-Target and a magnetic
- levitation device Shiakolas,P.S.;Piyabongkarn,D.Decision and Control, 2001. Proceedings of the
- th IEEE Conference on Volume 2, Issue , 2001 Page(s):1348 - 1353 vol.2 Digital Object
- Review of Maglev Train Technologies Hyung-Woo Lee1, Ki-Chan Kim2, and Ju Lee2 Korea
- Railroad Research Institute, Uiwang 437-757, Korea Department of Electrical Engineering,
- Hanyang University, Seoul 133-791, Korea