Main Article Content
Since Olden times man has been cultivating and depending heavily on the plant and crops to arrange for the staple food. To do this he had to toil and severe with labor. As the technology advances people wish for more and more comfort, reliability and fast operation. India is the farmer’s country and major part of the revenue is generated out of the agriculture industry Keeping the above ideology in mind this project propose to design a unit with following features: 1.ploughing 2.seedsowing 3.cutting etc. This study develop an Energy Saving Automatic Farming System with two unit User unit (remote control) & Solar Powered Tractor Unit. From user unit i.e. Wireless remote it gives instruction to the tractor unit to perform various task such as plugging, seed sowing, cutting etc The required power supply for performing various task is obtained from solar panel using tracking and trapping system to obtain maximum solar energy. For automation of tractor unit it uses memory mapping which will be performed by microcontroller in embedded c using Kiel software.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Adhav, K., & Wankhede, A. (2015). AUTOMATIC FARMING SYSTEM. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(2), 207-213. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/62
- RFID Handbook Fundamentals and Applications in Contactless Smart Cards and
- Identification by Klaus Finkenzeller, Wiley and Sons publications.
- RFID Field Guide: Deploying Radio Frequency Identification Systems By Bhuptani Manish.
- AIM, Inc. Shrouds of Time: The History of RFID. By Dr. Jeremy Landt
- Finkenzeller,Klaus. RFIDHandbook1. Second Edition. Chic ester, England: John Wile &
- Sons, Ltd. 2004.
- Sharma, Sanjay E., Stephen A. Weis, and Daniel W. Engeals. RFID Systems and Security and
- Privacy Implications
- Texas Instruments – RFID support
- RFID Forumhttp://www.rfidtalk.com/
- All datasheet - Datasheet search site for Electronic Components http://www.alldatasheet.com/
- AT89S51 MCUs overview http://www.atmel.com/dyn/general/tech_doc.asp?doc_id=7190
- Voice module: APR9600