Main Article Content
In real world, data security plays an important role where confidentiality, authentication, integrity, non repudiation are given importance. The universal technique for providing confidentiality of transmitted data is cryptography. This paper provides a technique to encrypt the data using distance formula and 3D geometry.
Distance Formula 3D Geometry data security authentication cryptography ASCII.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Jain, K. (2015). KUNAL ASTROCRYPTOGRAHY SECURITY USING DISTANCE FORMULA AND 3D GEOMETRY. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(2), 214-219. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/63
- S. Pavithra Deepa, S. Kannimuthu, V. Keerthika ,“Security Using Colors and Armstrong
- Numbers”, Proceedings of the National Conference on Innovations in Emerging Technology-
- Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode, Tamilnadu, India.17 & 18 February,
- An article on Distance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distance
- An Article on Sphere http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere
- An article on ASCII codes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII
- Dr.M.Mohamed Sathik, A. Kalai Selvi, ” Secret sharing scheme for data encryption based on
- polynomial coefficient”, 2010 Second International conference on Computing, Communication
- and Networking Technologies
- Mohammad Zakir Hossain Sarker, Md. Shafiul Parvez , “A Cost Effective Symmetric Key
- Cryptographic Algorithm for Small Amount of data”
- Ahmed Desoky, “Cryptography: Algorithms and Standards”, 2005 IEEE International
- Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technolog