Main Article Content
Designing UI and backend are one of the main aspects of Web application development. Developers waste a lot time in designing tool like tree view, grid view etc. one by one whenever required as per the requirements of application. Solution to these problems are building UI toolkit library containing commonly required tools, include that library and drag-drop the tool while building application. The existing UI toolkits have less number of tools and do not contain each and every tool, have a lot of ambiguities in their behaviour pattern, look-feel, large in size and have cross browsing problem. There is a need of powerful UI toolkit which will have all necessary tools, consistent behaviour pattern and light in weight. If we compare same tool from different libraries, they may have different properties which can be combined under one library as a feature rich library. Our objective is to combine all the properties of a tool from different available web UI toolkits like kendo, dojo, jQuery UI, YUI etc., providing consistent behaviour pattern, look-feel, cross browser support, add new features and light in weight. On the basis of analysis done on various available toolkits, feature rich and configurable library of commonly used tools is being created.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Kantrod, S., Jondhale, K., Kshatriya, P., & Maharanwar, N. (2015). WEBO-KIT: AN ENHANCED WEB UI TOOLKIT. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(2), 225-230. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/65
- Ganji, R.R.Mitrea, M.; Joveski, B.; Preteux, F. HTML5 as an application virtualization tool
- Consumer Electronics (ISCE), IEEE 16th International Symposium on 4-6 June 2012
- Yang Jianping, Ahang Jie Towards HTML 5 and interactive 3D graphics, Educational and
- Information Technology (ICEIT), 2010 International Conference on September 2010
- Mesbah, A. Mirshokraie, S. Automated analysis of CSS rules to support style maintenance.
- Software Engineering (ICSE), 34th International Conference on 2-9 June 2012
- MDN website: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/
- Kendo website: http://kendoui.com