Main Article Content
The basic objective is to construct a Transfer function of the given system. Closed loop system identification and validation are important components in dynamic system modeling. In this report a comprehensive literature survey is compiled on System Identification with a specific focus on closed loop system identification and issues of identification experiment design and model validation. This is followed by simulated experiment on a known Non-Linear system. The identified model structure can be compared with various mathematical models like ARX model, ARMAX model & OE model.
Process disturbances estimation model.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Thakur, A., & Sankhe, A. (2015). SYSTEM IDENTIFICATION. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(3), 270-277. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/70
- Hernan Guidi, Open and closed loop identification and validation.
- Lennart Ljung, System identification Toolbox user’s guide.
- Lennart Ljung, System identification; Theory for the user. University of Linkoping,Sweden.
- Dr. Emad Ali, MATLAB based System identification design tool.
- Lennart Andersson, Ulf Jnsson, Karl Henrik Johansson, and Johan Bengtssons, A manual for
- system identification.