Main Article Content
The Team aims towards designing, validating and fabricating a three wheeled hybrid human powered electric vehicle driven by two drivers, which has a capability to act as a good viable option for city local transportation. The vehicle would be capable of being driven electrically as well as by a single driver and alternatively by two drivers. Team designed the vehicle keeping ergonomics and value engineering in mind. The vehicle is designed to give high performance at a lower rate. The vehicle thus design is capable of carrying two riders, of 5’7” height and weighing 75 kg. Our Vehicle further is designed keeping in view the future aspect by using bio filters for rural Indian population and innovative battery charging assist for city conditions. The design is validated using six different analysis tests for driver safety.
ELECTRIC MOTOR SHM GENERATOR GEARS GREEN WATER FILTRATION DELTA AND TADPOLE PUGH’S APPROACH FRAME FEA FOS DOF.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
Wadhwa, A. (2015). HYBRID HUMAN POWERED ELECTRIC VEHICLE. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(3), 302-307. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/72
- Bicycles & Tricycles: By Archibald Sharp
- Gillespie, Thomas D Vehicle Dynamics, Warren dale
- Bicycle Design Richard's Cycle Book
- Theory Of machines Book By S.S. Rattan.
- Whitt, Frank R.; Jim Papadopoulos (1982). "Chapter 8". Bicycling Science (Third edition ed.).
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Watkins, Gregory K.."The Dynamic Stability of a Fully Faired Single Track Human Powered
- Peterson, Leisha A., Londry, Kelly J., (1986). "Finite-Element Structural Analysis: A New Tool
- for Bicycle Frame Design: The Strain Energy Design Method". Bicycling Magazine
- Sheldon Brown"The Care Exchange: Material Assets. Titanium, Carbon Fibre, Aluminum or
- Steel - Which frame material is best for you?"
- Sharp, R. S. (2008). "On the stability and control of the bicycle"
- Putnam, Josh (2006). "Steering Geometry: What is Trail?"
- Pacejka, Hans B. (2006). “Tire and Vehicle Dynamics”
- Foale, Tony (2006). “Motorcycle Handling and Chassis Design”
- JuhaPyrhönen, TapaniJokinen, ValériaHrabovcová (2009). “Design of Rotating Electrical
- Drak, M.; Dobrzanski, L.A. (2007). "Corrosion of Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets"