Main Article Content
Whenever media contents transmitted through the network, compressed and encrypted media data is used so it is important to give proper protection to the data items to avoid unauthorized access and for that we need to enhance media authentication and for that the compressed encrypted media data which is used to distribute through the network is watermarked for providing proof of ownership or distributorship. For doing compression JPEG 2000 compression and while doing compression the data is packed to low number of bits and to this data encryption is applied so stream cipher technique is used for avoiding media quality degradation and also this technique allow to do watermarking in a predictable manner. And a robust watermarking algorithm is used for watermarking this compressed and encrypted media data.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
U, P., R, R. K., R, R., & V, S. S. (2015). A SECURED AUTHENTICATED WATERMARKING TECHNIQUE. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 1(5), 547-554. Retrieved from https://giapjournals.com/ijsrtm/article/view/97
- A. V. Subramanyam, Sabu Emmanuel, Member, IEEE, and Mohan S. Kankanhalli,
- “Robust Watermarking of Compressed and Encrypted JPEG2000 Images” VOL. 14, NO. 3,
- JUNE 2012.
- A. Sachan, S. Emmanuel, A. Das, and M. S. Kankanhalli, “Privacy preserving multiparty
- multilevel DRM architecture,” in Proc. 6th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking
- Conf., Workshop Digital Rights Management, 2009, pp. 1–5.
- T. Thomas, S. Emmanuel, A. Subramanyam, and M. Kankanhalli, “Joint watermarking scheme for
- multiparty multilevel DRM architecture,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, vol. 4, no. 4, pp.
- –767, Dec. 2009.
- A. Subramanyam, S. Emmanuel, and M. Kankanhalli, “Compressed encrypted domain JPEG2000
- image watermarking,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Multimedia and Expo, 2010, pp. 1315–1320.
- H. Wu and D.Ma, “Efficient and secure encryption schemes for JPEG 2000,” in Proc. IEEE Int.
- Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2004, vol. 5, pp. 869–872.
- M. Deng, T. Bianchi, A. Piva, and B. Preneel, “An efficient buyer-seller watermarking protocol
- based on composite signal representation,” in Proc. 11th ACM Workshop Multimedia and
- Security, 2009, pp. 9–18.
- T. Bianchi, A. Piva, and M. Barni, “Composite signal representation for fast and storage-efficient
- processing of encrypted signals,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 180–187,
- Mar. 2010.
- S. Lian, Z. Liu, R. Zhen, and H. Wang, “Commutative watermarking and encryption for media
- data,” Opt. Eng., vol. 45, pp. 1–3, 2006.
- F. Battisti, M. Cancellaro, G. Boato, M. Carli, and A. Neri, “Joint watermarking and encryption of
- color images in the Fibonacci-Haar domain,” EURASIP J. Adv. Signal Process., vol. 2009.
- A. Cancellaro, F. Battisti, M. Carli, G. Boato, F. De Natale, and A. Neri, “A joint digital
- watermarking and encryption method,” in Proc. SPIE Security, Forensics, Steganography, and
- Watermarking of Multimedia Contents X, 2008, vol. 6819, pp. 68 191C–68 191C.
- J. Prins, Z. Erkin, and R. Lagendijk, “Anonymous fingerprinting with robust QIM watermarking
- techniques,” EURASIP J. Inf. Security, vol. 2007.
- Z. Li, X. Zhu, Y. Lian, and Q. Sun, “Constructing secure contentdependent watermarking scheme
- using homomorphic encryption,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Multimedia and Expo, 2007, pp. 627–
- Q. Sun, S. Chang, M. Kurato, and M. Suto, “A quantitive semi-fragile JPEG2000 image
- authentication system,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Image Processing, 2002, vol. 2, pp. 921–924.
- R. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L. Adleman, “A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key
- cryptosystems,” Commun. ACM, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 120–126, 1978
- S. Goldwasser and S. Micali, “Probabilistic encryption,” J. Comput. Syst. Sci., vol. 28, no. 2, pp.
- –299, 1984.
- T. ElGamal, “A public key cryptosystem and a signature scheme based on discrete logarithms,”
- IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 469–472, Jul. 1985
- P. Paillier, “Public-key cryptosystems based on composite degree residuosity classes,” Lecture
- Notes in Computer Science, pp. 223–238, 1999.