Main Article Content
Purpose of Study: In the modern era, due to several conflictions or uncertainty in the aircraft, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) or Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) issues occurred, frequently. The main reason behind it several disturbances generated by an external source that imitate wireless circuits with the help of conduction, electrostatic coupling, and electromagnetic induction. These disturbances may decrease the performance of the circuits or sometimes fully stop the operations.
Methodology: The main challenges in EMI are modeling and simulation for modern and future wireless communication systems and networks taking into account nonlinear interference effects.
Result: In this paper, overviews of several issues of EMI or RFI are illustrated.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright for the published content.
- S. K. Das and S. Tripathi (2016). Intelligent energy-aware efficient routing for MANET. Wireless Networks, pp. 1-21.
- S. K. Das, A. K. Yadav and S. Tripathi (2016). IE2M: Design of intellectual energy efficient multicast routing protocol for ad-hoc network. Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 670-687. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12083-016-0532-6
- K. Yadav, S. K. Das and S. Tripathi (2017). EFMMRP: Design of efficient fuzzy based multi-constraint multicast routing protocol for wireless ad-hoc network. Computer Networks, vol. 118, pp. 15-23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2017.03.001
- S. K. Das and S. Tripathi, “Energy efficient routing formation technique for hybrid ad hoc network using fusion of artificial intelligence techniques,” International Journal of Communication Systems, 2017, pp. 1-16, https://doi.org/10.1002/dac.3340
- S. K. Das and S. Tripathi, “Adaptive and intelligent energy efficient routing for transparent heterogeneous ad-hoc network by fusion of game theory and linear programming,” Applied Intelligence, 2017, pp. 1-21, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-017-1061-6
- S. K. Das, A. Kumar, B. Das, and A. Burnwal, “Ethics of reducing power consumption in wireless sensor networks using soft computing techniques,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Research, 2013, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 301–304.
- S. K. Das, B. Das, and A. Burnwal, “Intelligent energy competency routing scheme for wireless sensor networks”, International Journal of Research in Computer Applications and Robotics, 2014, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 79-84.
- S. K. Das, S. Tripathi, and A. Burnwal, “Intelligent energy competency multipath routing in wanet,” in Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, Springer, 2015, pp. 535-543, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-81-322-2250-7_53
- S. K. Das, S. Tripathi, and A. Burnwal, “Fuzzy based energy efficient multicast routing for ad-hoc network,” in Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (C3IT), 2015 Third International Conference on, IEEE, 2015, pp. 1-5, https://doi.org/10.1109/C3IT.2015.7060126
- S. K. Das, S. Tripathi, and A. Burnwal, “Design of fuzzy based intelligent energy efficient routing protocol for WANET,” in Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (C3IT), 2015 Third International Conference on, IEEE, 2015, pp. 1-4, https://doi.org/10.1109/C3IT.2015.7060201
- S. K. Das and S. Tripathi, “Energy efficient routing protocol for manet based on vague set measurement technique,” Procedia Computer Science, 2015, vol. 58, pp. 348-355, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2015.08.030
- S. K. Das and S. Tripathi, “Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for MANET Using Vague Set,” in Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, Springer, 2016, pp. 235-245, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-0448-3_19
- “Radio Frequency Interference - And What to Do About It". Radio-Sky Journal (4). Radio-Sky Publishing. March 2001. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- “Radio frequency interference” / editors, Charles L. Hutchinson, Michael B. Kaczynski ; contributors, Doug DeMaw . [et al.]. 4th ed. Newington, CT American Radio Relay League c1987.
- “Radio frequency interference handbook”. Compiled and edited by Ralph E. Taylor. Washington Scientific and Technical Information Office, National Aeronautics and Space Administration; [was for sale by the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Va.] 1971.
- S. K. Das, A. Kumar, B. Das, and A. Burnwal, “On soft computing techniques in various areas,” Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT), 2013, vol. 3, pp. 59-68, DOI : 10.5121/csit.2013.3206.
- S. K. Das, S. Tripathi, and A. Burnwal, “Some relevance fields of soft computing methodology,” International Journal of Research in Computer Applications and Robotics, 2014, vol. 2, pp. 1–6.
- Burnwal, A. Kumar, and S. K. Das, “Assessment of fuzzy set theory in different paradigm,” International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research, 2013, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 16–22.
- Burnwal, A. Kumar, and S. K. Das, “Assessment of Mathematical Modeling In Different Areas,” International Journal of Advanced Technology & Engineering Research, 2013, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 23-26.
- Burnwal, A. Kumar, and S. K. Das, “Survey on application of artificial intelligence techniques,” International Journal of Engineering Research & Management, 2014, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 215–219.
- Comlekci, S., U. Ozen, and E. Koklukaya. "Analysis of soft computing EMI sensor." Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2003. EMC'03. 2003 IEEE International Symposium on. Vol. 1. IEEE, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSMC2.2003.1428286
- Micu, Dan D., Georgios C. Christoforidis, and Levente Czumbil. "Artificial Intelligence Techniques Applied to Electromagnetic Interference Problems Between Power Lines and Metal Pipelines." Recurrent Neural Networks and Soft Computing. InTech, 2012.
- Jay J. Ely. "Electromagnetic interference to flight navigation and communication systems: new strategies in the age of wireless." AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit. 2005.
- Shooman, Martin, "A Study of Occurrence Rates of EM1 with a Focus on HIRF, Final Report, NASA Langley, Grant No. NAG-I -1272.
- Martin L. Shooman. "A study of occurrence rates of EMI to aircraft with a focus on HIRF." Digital Avionics Systems Conference, 1993. 12th DASC, AIAA/IEEE. IEEE, 1993.
- Gautam U, Singh, G, A Comparison of TCP Performance over Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science & Technology, Vol2 Issue 2, Ver 2, pg-436-442.
- Singh, G., Dubey, D. O. P., & Dey, M. (2017). USING NS-2 COMPARISON OF GEOGRAPHICAL AND TOPOLOGICAL MULTICAST ROUTING PROTOCOLS ON WIRELESS AD HOC NETWORKS. International Journal of Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 5(4), 01-07. https://doi.org/10.18510/ijsrtm.2017.541
- Singh G(2014), STUDY OF PERFORMANCE OF ROUTING PROTOCOLS FOR MOBILE AD-HOC NETWORKING IN NS-2, IJAICT, Vol 1, Issue 3, pg 299-306.