Main Article Content
Purpose of study: Main aim of this study is to deals with the problem of inventories. Their holding cost, set-up cost, and many more related to that. All the problems are flexible and having fuzzy nature.
Methodology: The model takes the form of a Geometric Programming problem. Hence geometric programming algorithm is used here.
Main Finding: The developed models may be used for a single item with a single constraint of limitation on storage area and multi-item inventory problems.
Application of this study: This study is useful in the area of inventories. There holding cost and set-up cost etc.
The originality of this study: This study may help the stockholders for storing goods and minimizing the cost of holding.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
- Burnwal, A. P.(2008). A fuzzy mathimatical programming model for stock control problem. Applied Science Periodical, X(2),126-129.
- Burnwal, A.P., Mukerjee, S.N., Singh, D.(1999). An additive fuzzy geometric programming for inventory control problem with normalized weights as exponents. Mathematics and statistics in engineering and technology. Narosa publishing house, New Delhi (1999), P 160.
- Duffin, R.J., Petersen, F.I. & Zener, C. (1997). Geometric programming: Theory and Application. John Willey and Sons, New York.
- Kumar, M., Chakraborty, M. and Singh, D.(1999). Quadratic programming Under Fuzzy Environment, Mathematics and Statistics in Engineering and Technology. Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Rao, S.S. (2013). Engineering Theory and Practice. New Age International (P) Ltd. Publishers, New Delhi.
- Zadeh, L.A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and Control, 1, 338. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- Zimmermann, H. J. (1978). Fuzzy programming and linear programming with several objective functions. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1, 45. https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0114(78)90031-3