Main Article Content
This technology involves introduction of cloud computing technology inside aircraft for multiplexing data and transfer the multiplexed signal to a communication satellite where demultiplexing of data takes place. These data are then sent to various corresponding transmission towers and the response signal reaches the satellite from these transmission towers where multiplexing of various signals is done. Now the multiplexed signal is again sent to cloud inside aircraft thus making communication possible without any vulnerability or distortion.
Cloud computing communication data transfer Avionics
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.
How to Cite
R, S. J. (2015). Cloud Communication Based Avionics. Students’ Research in Technology & Management, 3(7), 422-424. https://doi.org/10.18510/ijsrtm.2015.374
- Principles of Avionics, 4th Edition by Albert Helfrick, Len Buckwalter, and Avionics Communications Inc. (Paperback – Jul 1, 2007)
- "What is Cloud Computing?". Amazon Web Services. 2013-03-19. Retrieved2013-03-20.
- Amarnath Jasti, Surya Mohapatra, Bhargav Potluri and Dr Ravi Pendse,, ”Cloud Computing In Aircraft Data Networks”, Integrated. Communications Navigation and Surveillance Conference, May 2011.
- Transport Layer Services, Multiplexing/Demultiplexing, Based on Computer Networking, 4th Edition by Kurose and Ross.
- Avionics, Wikipedia.
- Cloud computing, Wikipedia.
- Aircraft communications and addressing systems, Wikipedia.