Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
THE ESTABLISHMENT OF PARTICIPATORY REGIONAL REGULATIONS BASED ON LOCAL WISDOM
Corresponding Author(s) : Wardah Yuspin
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 3 (2019): May
Purpose of Study: The research aimed to describe the Participatory Regional Regulation based local wisdom and to formulate the model of the participatory regional regulation in the future based on the concept of the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia. The regional regulations created by the local governments should involve the local community by raising the local wisdom of the respective region by considering the potential of conflict with the laws and regulations so that they will have the impunity power of being obeyed by the community since they provide impacts for the community tranquility and welfare. The differences among the regional regulation of each region are the manifestation of Bhineka Tunggal Ika, 2) The participatory regional regulation based on local wisdom is prepared for the future by accommodating the strength of society autonomy and organizations of interest by placing them in a more adequate position in the context of promoting the growth of civil society such as by providing the public with access to public information, access to participation and access to justice so that the role of society can be manifested in various forms, including the process of decision-making, management, and control.
Methodology: The research method was qualitative with the empirical juridical approach. The research gives a contribution to the regional Government to ensure regional autonomy as mandated by the Constitution of 1945 can run properly.
Results: The results of the discussion included: 1) the community upheaval that occurs due to the enforcement of local regulation is assumed as the decline of national democracy.
Implications/Applications: The regional regulations are derived from the thought rooted in participatory approaches as the implication of the efforts to enact a democratic development model based on democracy; hence, they must be done by reforming the regulations that situate law within the community and humanity as the main focus.
- Constitution of Indonesia 1945
- Absori, “Deklarasi Pembangunan Berkelanjutan Dan Implikasinya Di Indonesia” (“Declaration of Sustainable Development and Its Implications in Indonesia "), ILMU HUKUM Journal, Vol. 9, No. 1, 42, (2006)
- Ameen, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., and Abd Hafez, M. A. (2018). The Impact of Management Accounting and How It Can Be Implemented into the Organizational Culture. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 02. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/91582
- Philippe Nonet and Philip Selnizk, “Hukum Responsif “(law and Society in Transisition: Toward Responsive Law”) 84, (2008).
- Wahyu Nugroho, Mendesain Undang-undang yang Responsif dan Partisipatif Berdasarkan Cita Hukum Pancasila (“Designing a Responsive and Participatory Law Based on the Idea of Pancasila Law “), PROGRESSIVE LAW CONSORTIUM Proceeding, 140 (2013)
- Hojati, M., Rezaei, F., & Iravani, M. R. (2014). Study the Effects of Cognitive and Metacognitive Learning Strategies to Increase Student Motivation and Probation of Sama Vocational Schools Probation Students of Najaf Abad Branches in School Year 2013-2014, UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 2(2): 35-40.
- Lawrence Meil Friedman, Law and Society; an Introduction, 7, (1979)
- Absori, Fatkhul Muin, "Penyusunan Peraturan Daerah Dalam Kerangka Otonomi Daerah: Suatu Tinjauan Terhadap Pembentukan Perda Yang Aspiratif." (“Preparation of Local Regulations in the Framework of Regional Autonomy: An Overview of the Formation of an Aspirational Regulation”), 4TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE MUHAMMADIYAH UNIVERSITY POSTGRADUATE GRADUATE PROGRAM Proceedings, 226 (2016)
- Satjipto Rahardjo, “Pembangunan Hukum Nasional dan Perubahan Sosial, dalam Identitas Hukum Nasional” (:Development of National Law and Social Change in National Law Identity”), 171-172, (1997).
- Indro Sugianto, “Mensinergikan Kekuatan Masyarakat Sipil dalam Penegakan Hukum Lingkungan” (“Synergizing the Power of Civil Society in Enforcing Environmental Law”), 15, (2003).
- Osman, S., Yang, C. N. A. C., Abu, M. S., Ismail, N., Jambari, H., & Kumar, J. A. (2018). Enhancing Students’ Mathematical Problem-Solving Skills through Bar Model Visualisation Technique. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 273-279.
- Golkar, M., Golkar, A., AbbasianKasgari, A., & HosseiniToudeshki, E. (2014). Determining the Factors Influencing the Brand Equity from the Perspective of the Consumer in Iran Chocolate Industry (Baraka Chocolate), UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 2(2): 47-57.
- Martínez, Armenio Pérez, Aimara Rodríguez Fernández, and Susana Hinojosa de Aguilar. 2018