Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
A STUDY OF EXTREMISM AS A COMPLEX INTER-BRANCH CONCEPT
Corresponding Author(s) : Victor Yu. Melnikov
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose: The aim of the study is to investigate extremism as a complex inter-branch concept which complicates law enforcement practice.
Methodology: This is an analytic-dialectical research whose data are obtained through the analysis of historical, legal and sociological texts and data.
Main Findings: When defining extremism in the basic law of anti-extremist legislation, it is necessary to proceed from the fact that the phenomenon, the concept of which should be formulated, is manifested in different spheres of social and political life. In conclusion, extremism creates an ideological basis for terrorism, but the acts of terrorism go beyond the concept of extremism.
Applications: This article can be used by regional schools, cultural organizations and universities.
Novelty/Originality: In this study, correlation between the phenomena of terrorism and extremism has been studied on the basis of definition for terrorist act given in part 1 of article 205 of the criminal code of the Russian Federation.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Victor Yu. Melnikov, Valery K. Tsechoyev, Andrei V. Seregin, Marina A. Cherkasova, Alexey S. Stepanenko, Olga V. Akhrameeva, THE SERBIAN PEOPLE AND THE STATE TO THE TURKISH CONQUEST: THE EXPERIENCE OF HISTORICAL-LEGAL RESEARCH , Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews: Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Avazzadeh, E. (2015). The Effect of Corporate Governance Components on Dividend and Financing Policies. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(2), 10-16.
- Chahine, I. C. (2018). Exposing the Conscious Self: Lived Problem Solving Experience in a Socio-Cultural Context. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 221-231.
- Deryugin, A. (2001). Terrorism: criminal law and criminological aspects: dis. ... kand. The faculty of law. Sciences. p. 252.France.
- Eisvandi, M., Gorji, Y., & Niknejadi, F. (2015). Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence on Increasing the Psychological Dimension of Quality of Life of Mothers of Educable Mentally Retarded Children in Esfahan in. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 29-31.
- Glare, P. (1982). Oxford Latin Dictionary. Oxford/Clarendon Press. p. 67. UK.
- Glebushkin, A. (2007). Extremism: criminal-legal and criminal-political analysis. Glebushkin. Saratov: Sarat. The faculty of law. In-t MVD of Russia. p. 160. Russia.
- Haggai, C. (2012). Foreign Judgments in Israel: Recognition and Enforcement. Springer Science & Business Media. Germany.
- Klimenko, Y. (2017). Organization of an extremist community: problems of qualification. Lex Russica. No 3. pp. 123-132.Russia.
- Kodekova, G., Mukatayeva, K., Korvyakov, V., & Auyezova, Z. (2018). Model of developing professional thinking in modern education conditions. Opción, 34(85-2), 458-478.
- Martins, V. F., Sampaio, P. N. M., Cordeiro, A. J. A., & Viana, B. F. (2018). Implementing a Data Network Infrastructure Course using a Problem-based Learning Methodology. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 10.
- Mendoza, D. J., & Mendoza, D. I. (2018). Information and Communication Technologies as a Didactic Tool for the Construction of Meaningful Learning in the Area of Mathematics. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 261-271.
- Sergun, E. (2009). Extremism in Russian criminal law: author. dis. ... kand. The faculty of law. Sciences. Tambov. p. 235.Russia.
- Shang, B. (2014). Postmodernist Poetics and Narratology. Comparative Literature and Culture. Vol. 16, No 3: 2-5. West Lafayette. Indiana.
- Suleri, J., & Cavagnaro, E. (2016). Promoting pro-environmental printing behavior: The role of ICT barriers and sustainable values. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT, 12(2).