Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
FORMATION OF MUNICIPAL SERVICE HUMAN RESOURCE POTENTIAL AS A STRATEGIC FACTOR FOR RUSSIAN TERRITORY SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Corresponding Author(s) : Olga V. Rogach
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose: The development of municipal service professional staff units is one of the most significant factors for Russian territory's sustainable development.
Methodology: The information base of the research includes the results of sociological studies conducted by the All-Russia Council of Local Self-Government (ARCLSG) through the sending of questionnaires via the Internet: "Human Resources of Municipalities" (June-July 2013, N = 915); "Human Resources of Local Self-Government" (March-April 2016, N = 582).
Result: The results of the expert survey showed that the leaders of local authorities are not fully satisfied with the level of municipal employee professional training. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs implemented in recent years, most experts chose the following answer: "not all of the required issues have been covered, only a few things can be useful in practical activities". In modern conditions, it is necessary to specify the content of education, taking into account the specifics of the territory, its social and economic problems, the overcoming of a narrow theoretical orientation of the courses.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers and education students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of formation of municipal service human resource potential as a strategic factor for Russian territory sustainable development is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Androsova I.V., Melnichuk A.V., Bondaletov V.V., Vinichenko M.V., Duplij E.V. (2016). On the Issue of State Support of Agriculture: Regional Aspect. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 6 (S1): 114-119
- Anatolievna, M. E., Alexandrovna, O. V., Petrovna, T. V., Petrovich, T. A., & Arkadievna, S. M. (2018). Concert repertoire as a precondition for performance competence formation of music educator. Opción, 34, 133-148.
- Burns T. R. (2015) Sustainable development: Agents, systems and the environment. Current Sociology. Vol 64, Issue 6, pp. 875 – 906. https://doi.org/10.1177/0011392115600737 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0011392115600737
- CárdenasErick D. A, ByrdLauren T., Duffy N. (2015) An exploratory study of community awareness of impacts and agreement to sustainable tourism development principles Tourism and Hospitality Research Vol 15, Issue 4, pp. 254 – 266. https://doi.org/10.1177/1467358415580359 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1467358415580359
- Kvet, M., & Matiasko, K. (2018). Temporal Data Performance Optimization using Preprocessing Layer. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 13. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201813 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201813
- Luo, C., Li, M., Peng, P., & Fan, S. (2018). How Does Internet Finance Influence the Interest Rate? Evidence from Chinese Financial Markets. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 01. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/89590 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/89590
- Makeeva D. R., Kryukova E. M., Shadskaia I. G., Mukhоmorova I. V., Egorova E. N. (2017) The Economic Aspect Of Development Of Sphere Of Services Of The Russian Federation On The Example Of Ecological Tourism. SGEM International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference On Social Sciences And Arts. 2017. Book 1, Vol 4. Р. 793-800. https://doi.org/10.5593/sgemsocial2017/14/S04.102 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5593/sgemsocial2017/14/S04.102
- Maslikov V. A. (2017) Organic model of sustainable development of society. Social policy and sociology. Vol. 16. No. 1 (120). P. 114-122. https://doi.org/10.17922/2071-3665-2017-16-1-114-122 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17922/2071-3665-2017-16-1-114-122
- Matraeva L. V., Vasyutina E. S.(2017) Sustainable economic growth in Russia: prospects and system calls. Social policy and sociology. Vol. 16. № 3 (122). P. 29-40. https://doi.org/10.17922/2071-3665-2017-16-3-29-40 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17922/2071-3665-2017-16-3-29-40
- Mosier S., Ruxton M. (2018) Sustainability university–community partnerships: Lessons for practitioners and scholars from highly sustainable communities. Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. January 8, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1177/2399654417749593 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/2399654417749593
- Ulandari, L., Amry, Z., & Saragih, S. (2019). Development of Learning Materials Based on Realistic Mathematics Education Approach to Improve Students’ Mathematical Problem Solving Ability and Self-Efficacy. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 14(2), 375-383. https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/5721 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29333/iejme/5721
- Yudina T. N., Frolova E. V., D. K. Tanatova, Dolgorukov, I. V., O. V. Rodyakin (2017) human Security and victimization concerns. Journal of sociology and social anthropology. No. 1. P. 114-127. https://doi.org/10.31119/jssa.2017.20.1.7 DOI: https://doi.org/10.31119/jssa.2017.20.1.7
- Kutsenko, E. (2015). Pilot innovative territorial clusters in Russia: A sustainable development model. Форсайт, 9(1 (eng)). https://doi.org/10.17323/1995-459X.2015.1.32.55 DOI: https://doi.org/10.17323/1995-459X.2015.1.32.55
- Trukhachev, A. (2015). Methodology for evaluating the rural tourism potentials: A tool to ensure sustainable development of rural settlements. Sustainability, 7(3), 3052-3070. https://doi.org/10.3390/su7033052 DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su7033052
- Nonaka, I. (1994). A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation. Organization science, 5(1), 14-37. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.5.1.14 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.5.1.14
- Popkova, E. G., Dubova, U. I., & Romanova, M. K. (2013). Designing the territorial marketing strategy on the principles of cluster policies. World Applied Sciences Journal, 22(4), 571-576.
- Garavan, T. N., Carbery, R., Ardichvili, A., Zavyalova, E., & Minina, V. (2012). Human capital development: comparative analysis of BRICs. European Journal of Training and Development.
- Bobylev, N. (2009). Mainstreaming sustainable development into a city's Master plan: A case of Urban Underground Space use. Land Use Policy, 26(4), 1128-1137. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2009.02.003 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2009.02.003
- Suopajärvi, L., Poelzer, G. A., Ejdemo, T., Klyuchnikova, E., Korchak, E., & Nygaard, V. (2016). Social sustainability in northern mining communities: A study of the European North and Northwest Russia. Resources policy, 47, 61-68. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2015.11.004 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resourpol.2015.11.004
- Kovalenko, E. G., Polushkina, T. M., & Yakimova, O. Y. (2015). The mechanism of the state regulation of sustainable development of rural areas. Asian Social Science, 11(8), 181. https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n8p181 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n8p181