Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
MODERN STUDENT VALUE-SEMANTIC ATTITUDE FORMATION TOWARDS CHOSEN OCCUPATION IN UNIVERSITY EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Corresponding Author(s) : Yulia S. Krylova
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose of the study: The purpose of the article is to substantiate the need for students’ value-semantic attitude formation towards the chosen occupation based on the University educational environment resources activation. This attitude, as practical experience proves, allows more successfully carry out occupational activities, strive for self-improvement of labor skills, and permanently extrapolates this attitude to the profession in one’s own life.
Methodology: Research on testing models of value-semantic attitude’s formation to the profession among the students was conducted in the period from 2009 to 2018. Experimental research covered 395 people, including 339 students and 56 teachers. The following techniques and tests contributing to diagnostics were used for the study: the personality's strong-willed organization, the training motivation, educational achievements and need for them, valuable orientation-based unity of the group, the attitude to specific types of occupational activity.
Results: The article clarifies the concept of value-semantic attitude to the profession, characterizes the educational environment of the University in the context of this problem, presents the functions and components of the axiological approach aimed at the development of the University educational environment; defines the pedagogical conditions under which students’ value-semantic attitude to the chosen profession will be qualitatively formed. The article reveals the possibilities of simulating such an educational environment. The article describes the results of the interrelated components’ implementation of the developed model for value-semantic relations’ formation, implemented for many years in educational institutions of higher education.
Applications of this study: The possibility of educational courses, methods, forms and training technologies adaptation to the educational environment of universities, regardless of their profile orientation is described.
Novelty/Originality of this study: The article proposes adapted and developed diagnostic methods; presents the developed criteria and levels to identify the formation of value-semantic attitude to the profession among the students.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Elena Yu. Levina, Elena A. Bodina, Evgeniya G. Artemova, Aida V. Kiryakova, Elena G. Matvievskaya, Tatyana N. Kriskovets, Victoria V. Ogorodnikova, Svetlana G. Kashina, UNIVERSITY INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL FORMATION AND DEVELOPMENT , Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews: Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Afifuddin, M., & Churrany, M. (2017). Shear behavior of fiber foam reinforced concrete beams. Procedia engineering, 171, 994-1001. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.01.423 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.01.423
- Bahremand, A. (2015). The concept of translation in different teaching approaches and methods. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 5-9.
- Kenan, K. X. (2018). Seeing and the Ability to See: A Framework for Viewing Geometric Cube Problems. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 57-60. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2695 DOI: https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2695
- Razavi, S. M., Nasirian, M., & Afkhami, I. (2015). The effectiveness sleep hygiene training on the job performance of employees Shift or rotating shifts parvadeh tabas coal companies in. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 5-7.
- Mambile, C., & Machuve, D. (2018). Web based Approach to overcome the Market Information Gap between poultry farmers and potential buyers in Tanzania. https://doi.org/10.31730/osf.io/dqnwr DOI: https://doi.org/10.31730/osf.io/dqnwr
- Suleri, J., & Cavagnaro, E. (2016). Promoting pro-environmental printing behavior: The role of ICT barriers and sustainable values. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT, 12(2). https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201638 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201638
- Nurgaliyeva, S., Zeynolla, S., Tulenova, U., Zulkarnayeva, Z., & Yespolova, G. (2018). Features of institutional autonomy of the Kazakhstan’s universities. Opción, 34(85-2), 302-336.
- Pugacheva, N. B., Ezhov, S. G., Kozhanov, I. V., Kozhanova, M. B., Ogorodnikova, S. V., Oshaev, A. G., ... & Goloshumova, G. S. (2016). The model of self-realization readiness formation of research universities students in the process of civic education. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(1S), 128-133.
- Serdiuk, L. (2012). PERSONAL–SEMANTIC CHARACTERISTICS OF HIGHER SCHOOL STUDENTS’MOTIVATION. SOCIAL WELFARE: INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH, 1(2), 56-62.
- Bystritskaya, E. V., Arifulina, R. U., & Aksenov, S. I. (2015). Case technology in formation of professional competences of physical education teacher. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, (9), 12-12.
- Solovyeva, E., Sabirova, D., & Morozova, T. (2015). Forming students’ linguistic and cultural competence in academic translation and interpretation studies. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 199, 415-422. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.07.527 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.07.527
- Салахов, Р. Ф., Русакова, Т. Г., Габдрахманова, Е. В., & Морозова, Т. В. Role of the System of Values of Design Studies Graduates in Preparation for Educational Work.
- Orlov, A. A., Pazukhina, S. V., Yakushin, A. V., & Ponomareva, T. Y. M. (2018). A study of first-year students’ adaptation difficulties as the basis to promote their personal development in university education. Psychology in Russia, 11(1), 71. https://doi.org/10.11621/pir.2018.0106 DOI: https://doi.org/10.11621/pir.2018.0106
- PALAHNYUK, O. (2015). Occupational training and family relationships of students in conditions of personal crisis experience. International Journal of Social and Educational Innovation (IJSEIro), 125.
- Voronchenko, T., & Lavrova, G. (2015). Students Facing the Future: New Pedagogical Strategies in Forming a University Upbringing Culture. American Journal of Educational Research, 3(5), 652-657. https://doi.org/10.12691/education-3-5-19 DOI: https://doi.org/10.12691/education-3-5-19
- Zieba, B. (2016). Peculiarities of Future Social Sphere Specialists’ Professional Training in Poland. Comparative Professional Pedagogy, 6(2), 54-59. https://doi.org/10.1515/rpp-2016-0019 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/rpp-2016-0019
- NIKOLAIEV, K. (2016). Competence approach-the basis of modern postgraduate education for sustainable development. Journal of Modern Science, 29(2), 251-268.
- SADYKOVA, A. K., BEISEMBAYEVA, A. A., & HKALEL, A. (2018). Towards the Issues of Multilingual Competence Formation. Revista ESPACIOS, 39(17), 14.
- Banshchikova, T., Solomonov, V., & Fomina, E. (2015). Attitudes and Tolerance in the Structure of Individual Readiness for Intercultural Interaction. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 214, 916-924. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.753 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.753
- Elena, V. A. (2015). The development of ecological culture of students in the design and creative activity. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 2329-2333. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.247 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.247