Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
LEGAL CULTURE FORMATION OF A FUTURE SPECIALIST
Corresponding Author(s) : Sergeeva MG
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose: To identify Legal Culture Formation of a Future Specialist.
Methodology: This is an analytical-critical research that uses content analysis and interviews to gain data. In this re-search, all the information obtained are coded, then meaningful propositions were specified and finally a list of these factors are provided.
Main Findings: Results showed that knowledge about the foundations of law in the modern times becomes the primary necessity of every member in the society, including students of professional educational institutions, as the success of people in any sphere of their activity largely depends on this: in business, when working in enterprises for hiring new talents or in budgetary organizations, medical care, etc.
Applications: The research implications can be used by legal training professional educational institutions and universities.
Novelty/Originality: For the first time, hours devoted to the study of law subjects; unsatisfactory qualification of teachers in the legal course; lack of systematic educational and methodical literature, and documentation has been studied.
- Abdulatipovа E.A., Tsakhaeva A.A. (2017). The logic of designing an evaluation system for the acquisition of professional skills of future education psychologists, Modern Science Success. Volume 2. Issue 4. Р. 18 – 22.
- Abishov, S., Polyak, D., Seidullaeva, G., & Kermeshova, Z. (2018). Meaning of fiction in formation of studentsidentity. Opción, 34(85-2), 186-204.
- Akopyan M.A., Hovhannisyan L.A. (2017). Designing healthy behavior of students in inclusive education // Modern Science Success. Volume 1. Issue 3. Р. 195 – 199.
- Al-Hussaini, A. (2019). A study on exchange rate risk through lagged predictors, market risk and financial sector indicators: Time series analysis from Kuwait. Management Science Letters, 9(2), 325-338.
- Aminova D.K., Aminov U.K., Tsahaeva A.A. (2016). The transformation of the professional register of the young person of the psychologist as the mechanism of occurrence of burnout // Modern Science Success. Volume 7. Issue 1. P. 140 – 146.
- BadakhovаI.T. (2017). Formation of Professionally Significant Qualities of Future Managers in the Training Process Forming, Modern Scientist. 2017. №7. P. 81 – 84.
- Bakhshandeh, M., Sedrposhan, N., & Zarei, H. (2015). The Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Group Counseling to Reduce Anxiety, Marriage; Single People have to be Married in Esfahan City (2013-2014). UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 10-13.
- Borisova I.V., Novoseltseva V.N. (2016). Structure features of intelligence of students of different types classe // Modern Science Success. Volume 3. Issue 2. P. 124 – 130.
- Borisova M.V., Musokhranov A.Yu., Sidorova N.A. (2018). Use of fitness directions elements on physical education classes and their psychomatic impact on students of the special medical group // Modern Scientist. Issue 1. P. 6 – 9.
- Daudova D.M., Aminova D.K., Tsahaeva A.A. (2016). Empathy as a psychological mechanism of self-development of future psychologist // Success of Modern Science and Education. 2016. Volume 3. Issue 4. S. 49 – 51.
- Gadzaov A.F., Dzerzhinskaya M.R. (2018). Mathematical methods of analysis of the periodic components of economic processes // Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 14 – 18.
- Gaivoronskiy V.G. (2017). The results of monitoring of first-year student’s common health condition and the terms of their valeoculture formation // Modern Science Success. 2017. Volume 1. Issue 1. P. 16 – 18.
- Gasanova P.G., Daudova D.M, Kabieva R.A., Tsahaeva A.A. (2017). Moral qualities of businessmen in public consciousness // Modern Scientist. Volume 1. Issue 1. P. 209 – 211.
- Ilkevich T.G., Medvedkova N.I. (2017). Sports and recreational activities in the art university as a means of primary prevention of occupational diseases of students -artists // Modern Science Success. Volume 2. Issue 4. P. 29 – 33.
- Javid, E., Nazari, M & Ghaeli, M. (2019). Social media and e-commerce: A scientometrics analysis.International Journal of Data and Network Science, 3(3), 269-290.
- Kryazheva E.V., Vinogradskaya M.Yu. (2017). Teoretical Approaches to the Development of Creative Technical Thinking of University Students // Success of Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 10. P. 97 – 101.
- Lee, Y., Capraro, R. M., & Capraro, M. M. (2018). Mathematics Teachers’ Subject Matter Knowledge and Pedagogical Content Knowledge in Problem Posing. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 75-90.
- Lobão, J., & Pereira, C. (2016). Looking for Psychological Barriers in nine European Stock Market Indices. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 1(1), 39.
- Machado, A. D. B., Souza, M. J., & Catapan, A. H. (2019). Systematic Review: Intersection between Communication and Knowledge. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 4(1).
- Morozov I.D., Sapozhnick P.A., Pavlov S.M., Rodionova I.P. (2018). Tolerant approach in intercultural communication of students’ youth // Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 34 – 36.
- Neshat, N., Hadian, H., & Behzad, M. (2018). Nonlinear ARIMAX model for long–term sectoral demand forecasting. Management Science Letters, 8(6), 581-592.
- Pozharskaya E.L., Deberdeeva N.A. (2017). Psychological and Pedagogical Support in Professional Self-Determination of Youth // Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 106 – 109.
- Salimi, D., Tavasoli, K., Gilani, E., Jouyandeh, M & Sadjadi, S. (2019). The impact of social media on marketing using bibliometrics analysis.International Journal of Data and Network Science, 3(3), 165-184.
- SergeevаM.G., Trubakova D.I. (2017). Teacher’s Reflection Formation as Factor of Effectiveness Children’s Social Intelligence Forming // Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 62 – 64.
- Solopanova O.Yu., Tselkovnikov B.M. (2016). Mentality of the identity of a teacher in coordinates of science and art // Success of Modern Science and Education. 2016. Issue 2. P. 56 – 58.
- Taova A.Kh. (2017). Formation of Applied Skills, Abilities and Development of Psychophysical Quality in Professional Activity // Success of Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 8. P. 88 – 90.
- Tsahaeva A.A., Aminov U.K., Aminova D.K. (2017). Driving forces of the development of adaptive behavior of personality: methodological considerations // Modern Scientist. № 8. P. 44 – 47.
- Tsahaeva A.A., Aminova D.K., Aminov U.K. (2016). Patternsize value of the constructs of personality as a subject of scientific reflection // Success of Modern Science and Education. 2016. Volume 3. Issue 4. P. 16 – 20.
- Yazovskikh E.V. (2018). Employment of graduates as one of the efficient activity indicators of the higher educational establishment, ural federal university is taken as an example processes // Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 33 – 37.
- Zakharchenko S.S. (2016). Spiritually - moral direction in educational work in modern school (in the framework of gef) // Success of Modern Science and Education. Volume 1. Issue 3. P. 152 – 154.
- Zare, Z. (2015). The benefits of e-business adoption: an empirical study of Iranian SMEs. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 6-11.
- Zulaeva Ts. A., Maslova S.V., Appaeva Ya.B. (2018). Adaptation of students in the process of continuous educational activity // Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 5 – 9.