Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
DEVELOPMENT OF TEENAGE CLUB ACTIVITY IN THE SOVIET OUTOF- SCHOOL WORK IN ORENBURG REGION
Corresponding Author(s) : Valentina G. Ryndak
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 4 (2019): July
Purpose: To study the development of teenage club activity in the Orenburg region from 1931 till 1958 in the Soviet out-of-school work in a national context.
Methodology: The main stages are defined and their descriptive characteristic is given on the basis of proposed and formulated criteria via comparative qualitative research methods.
Main Findings: The leaders of the club associations where children from families with difficulties and problems can be met and given qualified consultation. The development of the teenage club activity in the Orenburg region is represented by three periods of development, decline and flourishing.
Applications: This research can be used at universities, historical organizations, and culture-literature institutes and by graduate students in history.
Novelty/Originality: The paper explored the history of the regional system of teenage club activities in the Orenburg region which is becoming of particular importance as it allows to think critically and borrow the most advanced things for the further development of the club activities and for the further improvement of the education system.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Bagherpour, M., & Shamshiri, B. (2018). The effect of educational methods on creativity of pre-school children: A case study. Management Science Letters, 8(6), 717-724.
- Bahadoran, H., & Nazari, M. (2018). Investigating the effect of empowerment aspects on the competence level and success of primary school principals. Management Science Letters, 8(5), 445-454.
- Boguslavskiy, M. (2007). Children's movement in Russia: between the past and the future: monograph. Tver: Scientific book. pp. 36-43. Russia.
- Chekov, M. (2001). Theory and practice of additional education of children in Russia: monograph. Samara: Sam SPU. pp. 98-132.Russia.
- Cuevas, O., Larios, V., Peralta, J. X., & Jiménez, A. R. (2018). Mathematical Knowledge of Students who Aspire to Enroll in Engineering Programs. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 161-169.
- Deitch, B. (2013). To the question of the periodization of the process of development of additional education of children in Russia. Vestnik of science of TSU. No 3. pp. 412-416.Russia.
- Gamarra, M., Zurek, E., & San-Juan, H. (2018). Addendum for: A Study of Image Analysis Algorithms for Segmentation, Feature Extraction and Classification of Cells. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(1), 05.
- Javid, E., Nazari, M & Ghaeli, M. (2019). Social media and e-commerce: A scientometrics analysis.International Journal of Data and Network Science, 3(3), 269-290.
- Khorrami, F. T., Fallah, M. H., & Abadi, H. Z. M. (2015). The Effect of Unconscious Influences of Satellite Channels on Attitude of Using Satellite. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 61-67.
- Luo, C., Li, M., Peng, P., & Fan, S. (2018). How Does Internet Finance Influence the Interest Rate? Evidence from Chinese Financial Markets. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 01.
- Muromtseva, S. (2009). Chronicle of the Orenburg region 1934-1990: 2. Orenburg: Dimur. Vol. 1. pp. 70-104.Russia.
- Nazarov, N. (1995). In. Questions of periodization in the activities of the researcher of the history of pedagogy (methodological aspect). Chelyabinsk: Publishing house of Orsk pedagogical Institute. p. 44.Russia.
- Nurgaliyeva, S., Zeynolla, S., Tulenova, U., Zulkarnayeva, Z., & Yespolova, G. (2018). Features of institutional autonomy of the Kazakhstan’s universities. Opción, 34(85-2), 302-336.
- Razavi, S. M., Nasirian, M., & Afkhami, I. (2015). The effectiveness sleep hygiene training on the job performance of employees Shift or rotating shifts parvadeh tabas coal companies in. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 5-7.
- Salimi, D., Tavasoli, K., Gilani, E., Jouyandeh, M & Sadjadi, S. (2019). The impact of social media on marketing using bibliometrics analysis.International Journal of Data and Network Science, 3(3), 165-184.
- Smolnikov, E. (2006). Formation and development of the system of additional education of children in domestic pedagogy: historical and pedagogical analysis. Dis. of candidate of pedagogical sciences. Ulyanovsk. pp. 77-102.Russia.
- Yurochkina, I. (2013). Periodization of the history of additional education of children in Western Siberia (late XIX – early XXI century). Vestnik of Tomsk state pedagogical University. No 13 (141). pp. 154-160.Russia.