Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
DIFFERENTIATION OF THE REGIONS OF THE CENTRAL FEDERAL DISTRICT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ACCORDING TO THE LEVEL OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
Corresponding Author(s) : Larisa A. Tretyakovа
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): September
initial key competitive indicators, including those reflecting the regional resource potential.
Methodology: The usage of the proposed methodological approach provides model systematization of data based on selected indicators of competitiveness, reflecting the effectiveness of socio-economic processes in the development of regional space and indicators of resource provision in the region, determining the development of competitive advantages.
Result: The most important condition for ensuring the sustainability of socio-economic systems is competitiveness. The processes of globalization have increased attention not only to the cross-country component of competitiveness but also to the formation, evaluation, and development of the competitive advantages of individual regions. Due to the fact that it is the complex of various competitive advantages of a region that predetermines its competitive position among other regions and provides attractiveness in the context of the main target groups whose inflow the region needs for further development, it becomes very important to compare competitive advantages based on their quantitative and qualitative measurement.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Differentiation of the Regions of the Central Federal District of the Russian Federation According to the Level of Competitive Advantages is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Chajnikova, L. N. (2008). Methodological and practical aspects of assessing the competitiveness of the region: monograph [Metodologicheskie i prakticheskie aspekty ocenki konkurentosposobnosti regiona: monografiya]. Tambov: publishing house of Tambov state technological University [Tambov: Izdatel'stvo Tambovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta], p. 148 (In Russian).
- Courlet, C., & Pecqueur, B. (2013). The Territorial Economics. Grenoble: PUG, 142.
- Fridman, Yu. A., Rechko, G. N., & Pisarov, Yu. A., (2014). Algoritm ocenki konkurentosposobnosti regiona [The algorithm for assessing the competitiveness of the region]. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Novosibirsk state University], seriya: social'no-ehkonomicheskie nauki, 14(4), 111–124 (In Russian).
- Grosman, M. (2000). The Human Capital Model. Handbook of Health Economics. Volume: 1А, [ed. by A.J. Culver, J.P. Newhouse], p. 349.
- Mayo, A. (2012). Human Resources or Human Capital: Managing People as Assets, Gower Publishing, Ltd., p. 356.
- Porter, M. (2006). Konkurentsiya: per. s angl. [Competition (translation from English)]. In: Ya. V. Zabolotskogo, M. S. Ivanova, K. P. Kazaryana et al. (Eds). Moscow: Wilams Publ.: 496.
- Shorokhov, V. P., & Kolkin, D. N. (2007). Ocenka konkurentosposobnosti regiona [Assessment of competitiveness of the region]. Problemy prognozirovaniya. [Problems of forecasting], 1 (100), 92-101 (In Russian).
- Tretyakova, L. A., & Tselutina, T. V. (2015). [Dependence of the sustainability of regional development on the transparency of the functional representation of civil society institutions]. National interests: priorities and security, 48(333), 2-16 (In Russian).
- Tretyakova, L. A., Tselyutina, T. V., etc. (2016). [Transformation of socio-economic subsystems of civil society as an instrument of sustainable regional development]. Monograph, Ulyanovsk: 242 (In Russian).
- Vlasova, T. A., & Glotov, D. S. (2018). Prostranstvennaya differenciaciya regionov Central'nogo federal'nogo okruga RF po urovnyu ih konkurentnyh preimushchestv [Spatial differentiation of the regions of the Central Federal District of the Russian Federation by the level of their competitive advantages]. Audit i finansovyj analiz [Audit and financial analysis], 3, 162-166 (In Russian).
- Vlasova, T. A., & Glotov, D. S. (2017). Differenciaciya i ocenka regionov CFO cherez prizmu ih konkurentnyh preimushchestv [Differentiation and evaluation of CFA regions through the prism of their competitive advantages]. Konkurentosposobnost' v global'nom mire: ehkonomika, nauka, tekhnologii [Competitiveness in the global world: economy, science, technology], 11(58), 1156 – 1160 (In Russian).
- Polyanin, A. V., & Makarova, Y. V. (2014). Regional development formation of technological potential in the central federal district of the russian federation. Вестник аграрной науки, 47(2).
- Parakhina, V. N., Boris, O. A., & Midler, E. A. (2015). Evaluation of innovative regional development Russia. Asian Social Science, 11(5), 201. https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n5p201 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n5p201
- Vladyka, M. V., Vaganova, O. V., Kucheryavenko, S. A., & Bykanova, N. I. (2016). Analysis of efficiency indicators of a macro region's economy (on the example of the central federal district). The Social sciences (Pakistan), 11(15), 3728-3733.
- Sabitova, N. M., Shagiahmetov, M. R., & NIvanova, N. G. (2016). Economic inequality of the regions and imbalances of the Russian budget system. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(8S), 288-292.
- Maslikhina, V. Y. (2016). Interregional inequality: A case study in Russia. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(8S), 60-64.
- Simonova, M. V., Sankova, L. V., Mirzabalaeva, F. I., Shchipanova, D. Y., & Dorozhkin, V. E. (2016). Assessment Problems and Ensuring of Decent Work in the Russian Regions. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(15), 7608-7626.
- Bozo, N. V., & Gil’mundinov, V. M. (2015). Factors of regional differentiation of indicators of population reproduction in russia. Regional Research of Russia, 5(4), 332-339. https://doi.org/10.1134/S2079970515040085 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S2079970515040085
- Dubynina, T. G., & Malakhov, V. A. (2014). Analysis of tendencies in regional and sectoral structure of economy of subjects of the Russian Federation. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 25(3), 283-290. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1075700714030022 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1134/S1075700714030022
- Zubarevich, N. (2013). Four Russias: Human potential and social differentiation of russian regions and cities. In Russia 2025 (pp. 67-85). Palgrave Macmillan, London. https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137336910_4 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137336910_4
- Granberg, A., & Zaitseva, I. (2001). Multiregional analysis with use of regional accounts and Input-Output tables.