Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
METHODICAL APPROACHES TO ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF THE REPUTATION CAPITAL ON INVESTMENT PROCESSES IN THE REGION (ON THE EXAMPLE OF REGIONS OF THE VOLGA FEDERAL DISTRICT)
Corresponding Author(s) : Marat Rashitovich Safiullin
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): September
Purpose: In the paper, the need to study models of economic growth in territories in terms of the reputational economy theory is substantiated. The issue is relevant due to the fact that in modern conditions when economic development institutions are being transformed, primarily as a result of globalization of economic processes, the regional reputational capital begins to play an increasingly prominent and significant role.
Methodology: The authors build the time series of the studied indicator for the regions of the Volga Federal District for the period of 2010-2017 based on the developed methodology for the formalized assessment of a territory’s reputation. Econometric assessments of a territory’s reputational capital influence on the parameters of their investment activity are carried out on the basis of those time series. The developed and tested methodological tools for quantitative assessment of the region's reputational capital form a stable basis for conducting research activities aimed at a multifactorial analysis of the key components determining the territory’s reputation.
Result: This, in turn, forms stable preconditions for determining and system analysis of the development prospects of a competitive interregional environment and also forms the basis for the implementation of economic and mathematical assessments aimed at determining the impact of a territory's reputation on key parameters of its socio-economic development.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Methodical approaches to the assessment of the impact of the reputation capital on investment processes in the region is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Aivazian, S., Bereznyatsky, A., & Brodsky, B. (2017). Macroeconomic modelling of the Russian economy. Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", 47, 5-27.
- Arslan, M. L., & Seker, S. E. (2014). Web based reputation index of Turkish universities. arXiv preprint arXiv:1401.7547. https://doi.org/10.7763/IJEEEE.2014.V4.330 DOI: https://doi.org/10.7763/IJEEEE.2014.V4.330
- Dorčák, P., Markovič, P., & Pollák, F. (2017). Multifactor analysis of online reputation of selected car brands. Procedia engineering, 192, 719-724. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.06.124 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2017.06.124
- Ji, Y. G., Li, C., North, M., & Liu, J. (2017). Staking reputation on stakeholders: How does stakeholders’ Facebook engagement help or ruin a company’s reputation?. Public Relations Review, 43(1), 201-210. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pubrev.2016.12.004 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pubrev.2016.12.004
- Manaman, H. S., Jamali, S., & AleAhmad, A. (2016). Online reputation measurement of companies based on user-generated content in online social networks. Computers in Human Behavior, 54, 94-100. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2015.07.061 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2015.07.061
- Rincon-Flores, E. G., Gallardo, K., & Fuente, J. M. D. L. (2018). Strengthening an Educational Innovation Strategy: Processes to Improve Gamification in Calculus Course through Performance Assessment and Meta-evaluation. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(1), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2692 DOI: https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2692
- Shlyapentokh, V. E. (1966). Econometrics and economic growth problems. – M.
- Villalobos, J. V. (2018). Politics as a requirement. On the concept of Human Rights and the right to an autobiography as an ethical category. Opción, 34(85-2), 9-19.
- Villalobos, J. V., Márceles, V., & Ayala, T. (2013). Epistemología y Ciencia: La Hermenéutica Filosófica como crítica al Método Científico. REDHECS, 16(9), 105-120.
- Savelyeva, N. K., Kuklin, A. V., Lapteva, I. P., & Malysheva, N. V. (2019). The investment attractiveness of a regional market of educational services as the basis of its global competitiveness in industry 4.0. On the Horizon. https://doi.org/10.1108/OTH-07-2019-0042 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/OTH-07-2019-0042
- Eidelman, B. M., Fakhrutdinova, L. R., & Gabdrakhmanov, N. K. (2017). Territorial branding as an important factor of the steady increase of investment and tourist-recreational appeal of the region. Revista QUID, 1(1), 299-304.
- Simonova, M. V., Sankova, L. V., Mirzabalaeva, F. I., Shchipanova, D. Y., & Dorozhkin, V. E. (2016). Assessment Problems and Ensuring of Decent Work in the Russian Regions. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(15), 7608-7626.
- Pugacheva, A. S., Filippova, V. P., Kon, A. Y., Dorzhieva, L. B., Silchenok, I. S., Pugacheva, N. B., ... & Mustafina, A. A. (2016). Market regulators of service spheres innovative development as a tool of regional socio-economic policy. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(2S), 294-300.
- Kuznetsova, I. G., Voronkova, O. Y., Nimatulaev, M. M., Ruiga, I. R., Zhuruli, G. N., & Levichev, V. E. (2019). Ensuring the national security of agriculture in the digital era through the formation of human capital.
- Ermasova, N., Ijose, O., & Ermasov, S. (2018). Regional patent activity in Russia: does level of risks make a difference?. Competitiveness Review: An International Business Journal, 28(2), 136-154. https://doi.org/10.1108/CR-11-2016-0073 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/CR-11-2016-0073
- Gallyamova, D. K., & Miftakhov, A. I. D. (2017). Boosting the autonomy of regional banking systems as a driver of economic development: The case of Russia. Regional Science Inquiry, 9(2), 55-68.
- Edronova, V. N., & Maslakova, D. O. (2019). THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF EQUITY FINANCE OF INVESTMENT: SOURCES, FORMS, MECHANISMS, TOOLS. Дайджест-финансы, 24(3 (251)). https://doi.org/10.24891/df.24.3.244 DOI: https://doi.org/10.24891/df.24.3.244
- Bazhenov, S. V., & Bazhenova, E. Y. (2016). The Interrelation between the Economic Identity of the Region and its Brands. Moscow Economic Journal, 4.
- Crescenzi, R., & Jaax, A. (2017). Innovation in Russia: the territorial dimension. Economic Geography, 93(1), 66-88. https://doi.org/10.1080/00130095.2016.1208532 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00130095.2016.1208532
- Jaax, A. (2016). Essays on disparities in innovative performance and economic development in emerging countries: a regional and firm-level investigation (Doctoral dissertation, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)).