Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content.
INSURANCE AS AN EFFECTIVE MECHANISM TO MINIMIZE RISKS AT THE ENTERPRISE
Corresponding Author(s) : Julia J. Golubyatnikova
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): September
Purpose: The article analyzes the state of domestic insurance in agricultural enterprises, which is a complex type of property insurance, subspecies of which are insurance of crops, animals, commodity aquaculture, real estate and income of agricultural producers.
Methodology: Generally accepted methods and techniques of economic research were used in the study process: monographic (in the process of studying risk management theoretical foundations), statistical and economic (when studying trends of AIC enterprise development and functioning), design-constructive (when justifying and calculating indicators of enterprise functioning), abstract and logical (when generalizing conceptual and methodological approaches in identifying, analyzing and assessing risks), comparative analysis (synthesis of native and foreign risk management experience), various risk assessment methodologies.
Result: The economic risk passport is understood as a set of information about the risk area, risk criteria, as well as for instructions on the application of the necessary methods to manage or minimize the risk. The article presented a liquidity loss risk passport with one of the measures to minimize it - self-insurance.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Insurance as an Effective Mechanism to Minimize Risks at the Enterprise is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Balabanov, I. T. (1996). Risk management. Moscow. Finance and Statistics, p. 188.
- Federal Law No. 260-FZ dated July 25, 201“On State Support in the Field of Agricultural Insurance (Electronic resource) - Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_117362/ (Access date: 13/03/2018).
- Federal Law No. 424-FZ dated December 22, (2014). “On Amendments to the Federal Law “On State Support in the Field of Agricultural Insurance and on Amendments to the Federal Law “On the Development of Agriculture”.
- Golubyatnikova Y. Y. (2019). Passport risk as an effective measure to overcome the negative consequences in the contex of companies/ O G. Charykova, Y. Y. Golubyatnikova // Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research - International Conference Communicative Strategies of Information Society (CSIS 2018) – 26.02.2019 ISSN 2352-5398, ISBN 978-94-6252-676-1 https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/csis-18/55913824 - (Web of Science).
- Kudryavtsev A. A. (2010). Integrated Risk Management: Textbook / A.A. Kudryavtsev; SPSU, Economic Faculty. – Moscow: Ekonomika Publishing House CJSC, 2010. – 655 p.
- Materials of the official website of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. (Electronic Resource) - Access mode: http://mcx.ru/ministry/departments/departament-ekonomiki-i-gosydarstvennoy-podderzhki-apk/industry-information/info-podderzhka-selskokhozyaystvennogo-strakhovaniya/ (Access date: 13/03/2018).
- Materials of the official website of the Union "Unified Association of Insurers of the Agro-Industrial Complex - National Union of Agricultural Insurers" (Electronic resource) - Access mode: http://www.naai.ru/press-tsentr/analitika/itogi_polugodiya_ukazyvayut_na_otsutstvie_u_regionov_stimulov_k_razvitiyu_agrostrakhovaniya/ (Access date: 13/03/2018).
- Materials of the official website of the Union "Unified Association of Insurers of the Agro-Industrial Complex - National Union of Agricultural Insurers" (Electronic resource) - Access mode: http://www.naai.ru/press-tsentr/analitika/nsa_v_2017_g_agrostrakhovanie_postradalo_ot_izmeneniya_poryadka_subsidirovaniya/ (Access date: 13/03/2018).
- Merbeck, A., Stegemann, U., & Frommeyer, J. (2004). Intelligentes Risikomanagment Das Unvorhersehbare meistern. Frankfurt / Wien: Redline Wirtschaft bei ueberreuter, р. 311.
- Musshoff, O., & Hirschauer, N. (2010). Modernes Agromanagement. Munchen: Verlag Franz Vahlen GmbH., p. 471
- N.N. Malashikhina, O.S. Belokrylova, Risk management. Rostov-on-Don: Phoenix, 2004, p. 320.
- Report on the state of the market of agricultural insurance, carried out with state support in the Russian Federation in 2016. Information Brochure - M.: Federal State Budgetary Institution “Federal Agency of State Agrarian and Industrial Complex” of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, 2017. – 32 p.
- Shakhov, V. V. (1996). Introduction to Insurance / V.V. Shakhov - M., - p. 16.
- Star, M. (2006). Integriertes Risikomanagement im landwirtschaftlichen Betrieb. Berlin: Duncker & Humblot, p. 244. https://doi.org/10.3790/978-3-428-52261-3 DOI: https://doi.org/10.3790/978-3-428-52261-3
- Stupakov, V. S., & Tokarenko, G. S. (2007). Risk Management: Study Guide. V.S. Stupakov, G.S. Tokarev. M.: Finance and Statistics, 2007. - 288 p.
- Tepman, L. N. (2009). Risk Management: Textbook for Students of Economic Universities. / L.N. Tepman - M., “Ankil”, 2009 – 352 p.
- Yakovleva, T. A., & Shevchenko, O. Yu. (2003). Insurance: Study Guide / T.A. Yakovlev, O.Yu. Shevchenko - M.: Yurist, 2003 - p. 217.
- Cude, B. J. (2005). Insurance Disclosures: An Effective Mechanism to Increase Consumers' Insurance Market Power?. Journal of Insurance Regulation, 24(2).
- Schacht, J. W., & Gallanis, P. G. (1993). The Interstate Compact as an Effective Mechanism for Insurance Receivership Reform. Journal of Insurance Regulation, 12(2).