Main Article Content
institutional investors, synchronization of price, risk falling share prices and panel data
Purpose of the study: The paper discusses the emergence of institutional investors as owners of capital in corporate governance are increasingly important. Institutional shareholders have the potential to influence management activities through an exchange of shares indirectly and directly respectively
Methodology: On the basis of this study, 42 companies between the years 1389 to 1393 were studied (data for 1388 also is intended to assess the results of 1389).
Results: The panel data model relationship between institutional investors with stock prices and the risk of concurrent fall in share prices was determined and it was found that institutional investors and significant negative correlation with share prices and the risk of concurrent fall in prices in the stock market Tehran.
Applications of this study: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality of this study: In this research, the model of Synchronization of Stock Price and the Role of Institutional Investors in the Tehran Stock Exchange is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Ameen, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., & Hafez, M. A. A. (2018). The Impact of Management Accounting and How It Can Be Implemented into the Organizational Culture. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 02. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/91582
3. Antúnez, J. V. V. (2016). Bioética y gobernanza universitaria: Un nuevo paradigma para la educación de futuro. Opción, 32(8), 11-13.
4. Belyaeva, O. L. (2014). On the issue of inclusive and integrated education of younger pupils with impaired hearing. Bulletin of the KSPU named after V.P. Astafiev, 3(29), 124–126.
5. Bushee, B. (2017). Do institutional investors prefer near-term earnings over long-run value?. Contemporary Accounting Research ,18(2), 207-46. https://doi.org/10.1506/J4GU-BHWH-8HME-LE0X
6. Callen, J. L. and X. Fang. (2018). Institutional Investors and Crash Risk: Monitoring or Expropriation?.
7. Carlton, Dennis W., and Daniel Fischel, (1983). The Regulation of Insider Trading. Stanford Law Review, 35, 857-866. https://doi.org/10.2307/1228706
8. Chen, J., H. Hong, et al. (2017). Forecasting crashes: trading volume, past returns, and conditional skewness in stock prices. Journal of financial Economics, 61(3), 345-381. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-405X(01)00066-6
9. Chiang, P.-M., & Tzou, H.-I. (2018). THE APPLICATION OF DIFFERENTIAL PERSON FUNCTIONING ON THE SCIENCE LITERACY OF TAIWAN PISA 2015. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 6(1), 08-13. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2018.612
10. Chung K. H, Elder J, Kim J. (2018). Corporate Governance and Liquidity. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2019, forthcoming.
11. Chung.R et al. (2019). Institutional monitoring and opportunistic earnings management. available on line at www.sciencedirect.com, pp29-48. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0929-1199(01)00039-6
12. Eisvandi, M., Gorji, Y., & Niknejadi, F. (2015). Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence on Increasing the Psychological Dimension of Quality of Life of Mothers of Educable Mentally Retarded Children in Esfahan in. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 29-31.
13. Fetalieva, L. P. (2016). The historical stages of the development of inclusive education of younger pupils. Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, No. 2.
14. Hassas Yeganeh, Y (2005). Institutional Investors. Accountant, Issue 164, May 2005.
15. HassasYeganeh, Y et al. (2008). The Relationship between Institutional Investors and Firm Value. Accounting and Auditing Reviews, 52, Summer 87, pp. 107-122.
16. Ilyasov, I. O., Shikhalieva, S. H., Abdurakhmanova, P. D., Musayeva, Z., Murzaeva, D. M., & Idrisova, P. G. (2017). COLORATIVE TERM DUAL TRAINING SYSTEM: FROM A CASE DICTIONARY TO AN INTERCASE DICTIONARY. TURKISH ONLINE JOURNAL OF DESIGN ART AND COMMUNICATION, 7, 1168-1174.
17. Ingavale, D. (2013). An impact of advertisements on purchase decision of youth with reference to consumer goods. Advances in management, 3(1),18-22.
18. Khanalievna, S. S., Ayubovna, G. M., Khaibulaevna, G. S., Zayidkhanovna, S. H., & Timuchinovna, R. P. (2017). CULTURAL MENTALITY AND LINGUISTIC UNIVERSAL DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE. TURKISH ONLINE JOURNAL OF DESIGN ART AND COMMUNICATION, 7, 178-183.
19. Moradi, M (2007). Investigating the Relationship between Institutional Investors and Earning Quality. University of Tehran Management, MA thesis of Accounting, 2007.
20. Moradzadeh Fard, M et al., (2005). The Relationship between Institutional Ownership of Stock and Earnings Management in Listed Firms in Tehran Stock Exchange. Quarterly journal of Accounting and Auditing. 2005-2019, 85, auditing, 55.
21. Nisawa, Y. (2018). Applying van Hiele’s Levels to Basic Research on the Difficulty Factors behind Understanding Functions. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 61-65. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2696
22. Nurush, I and Ebrahimi Kardlar, A (2005). Investigating and explaining the relationship between shareholders' composition and information symmetry and the usefulness of performance accounting criteria. Quarterly Journal of Accounting and Auditing, 97-124, 2005, Auditing, 42.
23. Shikhalieva, S. Kh. (2016). The term nature in the context of the professional translator. Journal of Language and Literature, 7(2), 234–242.
24. Zaitsev, D. V. (2008). The concept of inclusive education for persons with disabilities. Education for All: policy and practice of inclusion. - Saratov: Scientific book.