Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
ANTI-CORRUPTION THE CRIMINAL PROCEDURE LEGISLATION OF RUSSIA
Corresponding Author(s) : Alexander Yurevich Epihin
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): September
Purpose: In article current trends of application of the criminal procedure legislation of the Russian Federation in compliance with the purpose of criminal legal proceedings and in the context of counteraction corruption and prevention of abuse of the law of the officials who are carrying out criminal prosecution and judicial review and permission of criminal cases are stated.
Methodology: In the course of the research of problematic issues and statements of the material of the article the dialectic, comparative and legal, law modeling, logical, inductive and deductive methods were used.
Result: As shows investigative and judicial practicians there are enough the facts of unreasonable initiation of legal proceedings concerning businessmen, with an application of measures of criminal procedure coercion (arrest on the property, blocking of bank accounts and so forth) which result is crash of firm. Change of territorial jurisdiction of consideration of the case of another region by the court is directed to the elimination of a possibility of rendering an impact on objectivity of adjudication. Casual distribution of participation of the lawyer in a criminal case to a destination (when he has to be present surely for protection of the defendant) promotes impartiality of realization of the function of protection in pre-judicial production. The intention of the legislator to enter the obligatory video protocol of court session is directed to a performance by all participants of the process of legal instructions and duties will eliminate possible manifestations of corruption character by officials.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Anti-Corruption The Criminal Procedure Legislation of Russia is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Zyufyar Shakirovich Gataullin, Alexander Yurevich Epihin, Oleg Aleksandrovich Zaitsev, Ekaterina Pavlovna Grishina, Andrey Viktorovich Mishin, CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OF TERRORIST CRIMES IN JURY TRIAL: LEGALITY AND APPROPRIATENESS , Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews: Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): September
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Block, A. A. (1996). American corruption and the decline of the progressive ethos. Journal of Law and Society, 23(1), 18-35. https://doi.org/10.2307/1410465 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/1410465
- Epikhin, A. Yu. (2018). The main tendencies of anti-corruption in the sphere of criminal procedure activity//Bulletin of the Udmurt university. Series: economy and law, 28, 110-113.
- Grishin, A. V. (2016). Some aspects of an increase in efficiency of the fight against tax crimes. Science and practice, 3, 43-45.
- Grishina, E. P. (2019). Procedural guarantees of independence of the lawyer in criminal legal proceedings. Lawyer practice, 1, 46-53.
- Johnston, M. (1986). The political consequences of corruption: a reassessment. Comparative politics, 18(4), 459-477. https://doi.org/10.2307/421694 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/421694
- Merton, R. (1966). Social Structure and Anomie. Sociology of Crime (Modern Bourgeois Theory).
- Novikova, E. A., & Shumilin, S. F. (2016). Legal regulation of initiation of legal proceedings. Problems of law-enforcement activity, 4, 10-14.
- Pope, R. R., & Shiveli, W. P. (2001). Citizens, and Governance America. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Reif, L. C. (2000). Building democratic institutions: The role of national human rights institutions in good governance and human rights protection. Harv. Hum. Rts. J., 13, 1.
- Schneider, D. (1997). Verhutung und Bekamfung von Korruption. Die offentliche Verwaltung, Heft 14. P. 63.
- Valeev, D. M. (2015). International legal acts against corruption. Business in the law, 6, 166-170.
- Gumerov, T. A., Zhadan, V. N., & Mukhametgaliyev, I. G. (2015). On criminological aspects of corruption-related criminal activity in Russia. The Social Sciences, 10(7), 1807.
- Anisimov, V., Lapshin, V., & Blashkova, L. (2019, August). Statistic Accounting as an Anti-Corruption Measure in Russia. In International Scientific-Practical Conference “Business Cooperation as a Resource of Sustainable Economic Development and Investment Attraction”(ISPCBC 2019). Atlantis Press. https://doi.org/10.2991/ispcbc-19.2019.135 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/ispcbc-19.2019.135
- Alleweldt, R., & Fickenscher, G. (Eds.). (2018). The Police and International Human Rights Law. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71339-7 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71339-7
- Garmaev, Y. P., Stepanenko, D. A., & Fengling, C. (2015). Prevention of corruption crimes in China and Russia: Problems and ways of solution. Asian Social Science, 11(18), 261. https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n18p261 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5539/ass.v11n18p261
- Korneva, N. M., Krapivin, M. Y., Makarov, Y. N., & Dalgatov, A. G. (2016). Anti-corruption legislation of the Russian empire XIX-early XX centuries. Былые годы. Российский исторический журнал, (39), 29-44.
- Shashkova, A. V. (2015). Russian Specifics in Combating Corruption. Kutafin University Law Review, 2(1), 3.
- Flavier, H., Chikireva, I., & Ivanova, K. (2017). Disciplinary Responsibility's Application to the Local Government Employees Violating the Anti-Corruption Legislation in the Russian Federation, Europe and the United States of America. BRICS LJ, 4, 116. https://doi.org/10.21684/2412-2343-2017-4-4-116-144 DOI: https://doi.org/10.21684/2412-2343-2017-4-4-116-144
- Nitsevich, N. F., Moiseev, V. V., Stroev, V. V., & Sudorgin, O. A. (2018, October). Corruption in Russia: State and Prospects. In The International Science and Technology Conference" FarEastСon" (pp. 443-450). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18553-4_55 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18553-4_55
- Kotchegura, A. (2018). Preventing corruption risk in legislation: Evidence from Russia, Moldova, and Kazakhstan. International Journal of Public Administration, 41(5-6), 377-387. https://doi.org/10.1080/01900692.2018.1426011 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01900692.2018.1426011
- Kabanov, P. A. (2018). Anti-Corruption Procedural Legislation of the Russian Federation Subjects: Formation and Content. Actual Probs. Econ. & L., 300. https://doi.org/10.21202/1993-047X.12.2018.2.300-333 DOI: https://doi.org/10.21202/1993-047X.12.2018.2.300-333