Main Article Content
Community, country land tenure, private property, artel, collective farm
Purpose: The relevance of the studied problem is caused by the need for deep studying of the history of Russian economic science at the end of XIX – the beginning of the 20th century. It is possible to reach a result only through research of certain representatives’ heritage. A.I. Chuprov's activity was aimed at studying a number of questions of economic and social development of Russia. The important place was given to issues of country community reforming. A.I. Chuprov belonged to a number of consecutive opponents of the agrarian reform undertaken by P.A. Stolypin. The concept of country community development presented in the works of A.I. Chuprov is explained in the paper.
Methodology: The leading methods of the research are the system analysis that has allowed submitting A.I. Chuprov’s communal concept and also the dialectic method opening his logic of interrelation of economic views and public beliefs.
Result: The main results of the article allow presenting A.I. Chuprov's views of agrarian reform at the beginning of the 20th century and a way of modernization of social and economic situation in a village. Materials of the article can be used during the formation of lecture courses for students studying a wide range of socio-humanistic educational programs.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Country Community of Russia in A.I. Chupro's Works are presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Ameen, A. M., Ahmed, M. F., & Hafez, M. A. A. (2018). The Impact of Management Accounting and How It Can Be Implemented into the Organizational Culture. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 02. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/91582
3. Anfimov, A.M. (2002). "P.A. Stolypin and Russian peasantry". M.: IRI RAS, 300 pages.
4. Antúnez, J. V. V. (2016). Dimensión ética de las instituciones académicas. Opción, 32(11), 11-12.
5. Ascher, Abraham. (2001). "P.A. Stolypin: The Search for Stability in Late Imperial Russia". Stanford: Stanford University Press, 468 p.
6. Avrekh, A.Ya. (1991). "P.A. Stolypin and the fate of reforms in Russia". М: Politizdat, 286 pages.
7. Barnett, Vincent. (2005). "History of Russian Economic Thought". L., HY: Routledge, XIV, 172 p.
8. Borodin, A.P. (2004.). "Stolypin. Reforms for the sake of Russia". M.: Veche, 384 pages.
9. Dower, Paul Castañeda & Markevich, Andrei. (2017) "The Stolypin Reform and Agricultural Productivity in Late Imperial Russia" CEFIR/NES Working Papes series, 239: 41. https://doi.org/10.1093/ereh/hey015
10. Dudina, L.A. (1998). "Economic views of A.I. Chuprov (1842-1908)". Website: www.dslib.net/econom-istoria/jekonomicheskie-vzgljady-a-i-chuprova.html (date of the address 10.5.2018)
11. Figurovskaya, N.K. (1992). "Outstanding Russian economist. To the 150 anniversary since the birth of A.I. Chuprov". Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 5: 93-108.
12. Fujo, M. H., & Dida, M. A. (2019). Centralized Admission System for Advanced Level Private Schools: Case of Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 4(1). https://doi.org/10.29333/jisem/5743
13. Gerasimov, B.I., Gurova, L.G., Drobysheva, V.V. (2004). "Macroeconomic regional statistics". Website: https://economics.studio/makroekonomika-uchebniki/makroekonomicheskaya-regionalnaya-statistika.html (date of the address 10.5.2018)
14. Kofod, A. A. (1906). "Fight against a chrezpolositsa in Russia and abroad". SPb.: Type. A.S. Suvorin, 135 pages.
15. Myasoyedov, B. (2014). "Alexander Chuprov. Versatility of character, meticulousness of mind". Economic heritage, 2: 79-86.
16. Nisawa, Y. (2018). Applying van Hiele’s Levels to Basic Research on the Difficulty Factors behind Understanding Functions. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 61-65. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2696
17. Stolypin, D.A. (1891). "O. Kant's doctrine. Beginning of sociology. On the organization of the landed property and use of the earth". M, 89 pages.
18. Vasilyev, V.V. (2000) "The agrarian relations in Russia of the end of the XIX beginning of the 20th century in journalism of the liberal populists. A.I. Chuprov and N.P. Oganovsky". Samara: SGU publishing house, 160 pages.
19. van Belle, G., Mentzelopoulos, S. D., Aufderheide, T., May, S., & Nichol, G. (2015). International variation in policies and practices related to informed consent in acute cardiovascular research: results from a 44 country survey. Resuscitation, 91, 76-83. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.11.029
20. Oppenheim, J. K. (2019). Group Distinctiveness and Ethnic Identity Among 1.5 and Second-generation Russian-speaking Jewish Immigrants in Germany and the US.