Main Article Content
The image of the Kazan Virgin, spiritual and moral and patriotic education, moral values, spiritual culture, personality, education, spirituality
Purpose: The article presents an analysis of the historical values and roles of the Kazan Virgin in the formation and development of the Russian state, the spiritual, moral and patriotic education of citizens and, above all, the younger generation of the country through the prism of the modern socio-cultural situation.
Methodology: The study implemented the principle of consistency, the principle of objectivity, the principle of the subject-subject approach.
Result: The Kazan Icon of Holy Virgin, the significance of which cannot be overestimated, is a very strong image that has protected the Russian land from foreign invaders from time immemorial. Not only ordinary people prayed to her, but also princes, kings. Particular emphasis is placed on the consideration of the educational component in the modern system of national education, the formation and development of appropriate values and orientations of students, systems of spiritual and moral values, civic identity, the place of spirituality and spiritual culture in the personality structure. The authors substantiate the importance of the image of the Kazan Virgin in solving the problem of spiritual, moral and patriotic education of the population.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Historical Significance of the Image of the Kazan Virgin in the Education of Spirituality, Morality, and Patriotism is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Morozov, A. V. (2014). Spirituality – as a separate psychological category and Its formation, as an actual problem of modern Russia. The collection: Spiritual and moral development of the younger generation as a scientific-theoretical and applied problem. Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference. Editorial Board: Prygin G.S., Kolpakova L.M. Naberezhnye Chelny, Kazan, P. 166–173. (In Russ.)
3. Morozov, A. V. (2017). formation of civil identity of Russian youth in the process of its socialization. in the collection: formation of civil identity of youth in the conditions of socio-economic realities of Russian society. Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference. Kazan: ASO, P. 165. (In Russ.)
4. Antúnez, J. V. V., & Contreras, F. G. (2016). Bioética, dignidad e intertemporalidad de los Bioderechos Humanos. Revista de Filosofía, 83(2), 7-24.
5. Yerizon, Putra, A. A., & Subhan, M. (2018). Mathematics Learning Instructional Development based on Discovery Learning for Students with Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Intelligence (Preliminary Research Stage). International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 97-101. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2701
6. Merkibayev, T., Seisenbayeva, Z., Bekkozhanova, G., Koblanova, A., & Alikhankyzy, G. (2018). Oppositions in the conceptual and linguistic category of time. Opción, 34(85-2), 116-148.
7. Suleri, J., & Cavagnaro, E. (2016). Promoting pro-environmental printing behavior: The role of ICT barriers and sustainable values. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT, 12(2). https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201638
8. Gavhale, S. R. (2016). INEQUALITY OF GENDER RATIO AMONG RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL GROUPS IN INDIA. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 4(2), 68-75. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2016.422
9. Ajallooeian, E., Gorji, Y., & Niknejadi, F. (2015). Evaluate the Effectiveness of Social Skills Training through Group Therapy Play on Reducing Rational Aggression Boy Elementary School Student in Esfahan City. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 1-4.
10. Laureano, R. M., Fernandes, A. L., Hassamo, S., & Alturas, B. (2018). Facebook satisfaction and its impacts on fundraising: a case study at a Portuguese non-profit organization. Journal of Information Systems Engineering and Management, (1).
11. Каллаур, А. О., Морозов, А. В., & Венидиктова, Е. А. (2019). ИСТОРИЧЕСКОЕ ЗНАЧЕНИЕ РОЛИ ОБРАЗА КАЗАНСКОЙ БОГОРОДИЦЫ. Казанский вестник молодых учёных, 3(2).
12. Jonson, L. (2016). Post-Pussy Riot: art and protest in Russia today. Nationalities Papers, 44(5), 657-672. https://doi.org/10.1080/00905992.2016.1190327
13. Potts, R. D. (2016). The Triad of Nationality Revisited: The Orthodox Church and the State in Post-Soviet Russia.
14. Smith, S. A. (2015). Contentious heritage: the preservation of churches and temples in communist and post-communist Russia and China. Past & Present, 226(suppl_10), 178-213. https://doi.org/10.1093/pastj/gtu027
15. Di Salvo, M., Kaiser, D. H., & Kivelson, V. A. (Eds.). (2019). Word and Image in Russian History: Essays in Honor of Gary Marker. Academic Studies Press.
16. Stockdale, M. K. (2016). Mobilizing the Russian Nation (Vol. 45). Cambridge University Press. https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316145449
17. Limond, D. (2016). Advanced Education for Working People: The Catholic Workers’ College, a Case Study. In Essays in the History of Irish Education (pp. 339-358). Palgrave Macmillan, London. https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-51482-0_13
18. Nikiforenko, E. M. (2015). Between State and Church: The Fate of St. Sampson's Cathedral. Russian Studies in History, 54(4), 313-327. https://doi.org/10.1080/10611983.2015.1169131
19. Kormina, J., & Luehrmann, S. (2017). The Social Nature of Prayer in a Church of the Unchurched: Russian Orthodox Christianity from Its Edges. Journal of the American Academy of Religion, 86(2), 394-424. https://doi.org/10.1093/jaarel/lfx055
20. Luehrmann, S. (2016). Innocence and Demographic Crisis. A Fragmented Landscape: Abortion Governance and Protest Logics in Europe, 20, 103.
21. Beumers, B. (2016). Aleksandr Sokurov: Russian Ark: Russian Ark. Intellect Books.
22. Likhachev, D. S. (2019). Reflections on Russia. Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780429304101
23. Geltzer, J. (2017). Film Censorship in America: A State-by-State History. McFarland.