Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
AUTODIDACTIC FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN STUDYING IN MULTI-ETHNIC SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT
Corresponding Author(s) : Elena L. Grigoryevа
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 5 (2019): September
Purpose: The article is aimed at describing a model of self-education of primary school children's parents and the results of its testing in a primary school in a multi-ethnic educational space. The leading technology of organizing self-education for parents of primary students and formation of their methods of auto-didactics is the technology of poly directional pedagogical counseling.
Methodology: The following methods of measuring the effectiveness of the offered program were used: SWOT - analysis of educational problems of primary school children in a multi-ethnic educational organization, analysis of research data on related topics, pedagogical modeling, studying students' work, observation, and survey methods with graphical interpretation of the data.
Result: The result of the study was a unique model of inclusion of primary students’ parents in the educational space of a multi-ethnic school. In accordance with the authors' model, an awareness program was launched for parents of primary school children.
Applications: The research materials can be useful for primary school teachers, for parents of primary students, as well as for specialists in the system of additional education in working with multi-ethnic children groups, as well as for social teachers in working with migrant families to build a non-conflict educational environment.
Novelty/Originality: The originality of the study lies in the development of a model for the inclusion of parents of younger schoolchildren in the educational space of a multi-ethnic school through parental self-education organized by school teachers.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Aksenova, A.Yu. (2004). A role of ethnocultural traditions in moral education of modern school students: PhD thesis. St.Petersburg.
- Amonashvili, Sh.A. (2010). School of Life. Theory and practice. Moscow: Bustard.
- Bayborodova, L.V. (2003). Interaction of school and family. Yaroslavl: Akademiya Holding.
- Bystritskaya, E.V. Burkhanova, I.Y., Voronin, D.I., Ivanova, S.S., and Grigoryeva, E.L. (2016). Rhizome-modular teaching of students as a basis of their professional creative self-consciousness formation. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(2): 85-94.
- Da Costa, E.P., and Sá, S. (2018). Teacher Narratives on the Practice of Conflict Mediation. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 861: 156-169. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01406-3_14
- Dar, M., Masood, F., Ahmed, M.I., and Kabir, H.U. (2018). Zia Information and communication technology (ICT) impact on education and achievement. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 781: 40-45. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94334-3_6
- Dmitriyev, S.V., Bystritskaya, E.V., and Voronin, D.I. (2014). Tansversalny programs for an education system of undergraduates in the sphere of physical culture. Part 1: Not trained expert, and the developing professional is important. Vestnik of Minin University, 4(8): 28-41.
- Gavhale, S. R. (2016). INEQUALITY OF GENDER RATIO AMONG RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL GROUPS IN INDIA. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 4(2), 68-75. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2016.422
- Ghaderi, A., Kadesjö, C., Björnsdotter, A., and Enebrink, P. (2018). Randomized effectiveness Trial of the Family Check-Up versus Internet-delivered Parent Training (iComet) for Families of Children with Conduct Problems. Scientific Reports, 8(1): 11-14. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-29550-z
- Grigorieva, E.L., and Bystritskaya, E.V. (2016). the Concept of "Etno-Veche" within the child youth adaptation multiethnic center (association) "Ethnoglobe.Russian Federation". Scientific review. pedagogical sciences, 1: 7-21.
- Gryaznova, VA. (2010). Socialization of the modern school student and personal example of the teacher. Collection. All-Russian pedagogical readings "Pedagogical heritage of Stepan Pavlovich Titov" Collection of materials, pp. 202-204.
- Ingavale, D. (2013). An impact of advertisements on purchase decision of youth with reference to consumer goods. Advances in management, 3(1),18-22.
- Kim, T.K. (2013). Organizational and pedagogical conditions of effective realization of problems of physical training in the family school system. Pedagogical education and science, 4: 57-64.
- Kirdyanova, A.A. (2015). The system of interaction with family at school for parents "we together" as an innovation in additional education. Modern pedagogics, 7(32), 54-57.
- Kozyreva O.A. (2018). Theorization in didactic and scientific and pedagogical knowledge. Vestnik of Minin University, 6(4): 5-13. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-4-5
- Kurinsky, VA. (2001). Autodidactics. St. Petersburg: Peter.
- Kurinsky, VA. (2006). Post-psychological autodidactics. Lectures. Kiev: Post-psychological Institute of Global Culture.
- Kutuev, R.A., Katicheva, M.G., Rassolov, I.M., Derdizova, F.V., Yevgrafova, O.G., and Kozhanov, I.V. (2016). Practical recommendations on students' tolerant behavior formation in universities. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(17): 10365-10376.
- Troyna, B., & Carrington, B. (2011). Education, racism and reform (Vol. 123). Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203145944
- Medugu, P. Z. The effect of boko haram activities on educational development in Madagali local government area of Adamawa State.