Main Article Content
autodidactic, multi-ethnic educational organization, activity of an advisory center, nteraction of teachers and parents of primary school children, content and technology of education
Purpose: The article is aimed at describing a model of self-education of primary school children's parents and the results of its testing in a primary school in a multi-ethnic educational space. The leading technology of organizing self-education for parents of primary students and formation of their methods of auto-didactics is the technology of poly directional pedagogical counseling.
Methodology: The following methods of measuring the effectiveness of the offered program were used: SWOT - analysis of educational problems of primary school children in a multi-ethnic educational organization, analysis of research data on related topics, pedagogical modeling, studying students' work, observation, and survey methods with graphical interpretation of the data.
Result: The result of the study was a unique model of inclusion of primary students’ parents in the educational space of a multi-ethnic school. In accordance with the authors' model, an awareness program was launched for parents of primary school children.
Applications: The research materials can be useful for primary school teachers, for parents of primary students, as well as for specialists in the system of additional education in working with multi-ethnic children groups, as well as for social teachers in working with migrant families to build a non-conflict educational environment.
Novelty/Originality: The originality of the study lies in the development of a model for the inclusion of parents of younger schoolchildren in the educational space of a multi-ethnic school through parental self-education organized by school teachers.
2. Amonashvili, Sh.A. (2010). School of Life. Theory and practice. Moscow: Bustard.
3. Bayborodova, L.V. (2003). Interaction of school and family. Yaroslavl: Akademiya Holding.
4. Bystritskaya, E.V. Burkhanova, I.Y., Voronin, D.I., Ivanova, S.S., and Grigoryeva, E.L. (2016). Rhizome-modular teaching of students as a basis of their professional creative self-consciousness formation. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(2): 85-94.
5. Da Costa, E.P., and Sá, S. (2018). Teacher Narratives on the Practice of Conflict Mediation. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 861: 156-169. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01406-3_14
6. Dar, M., Masood, F., Ahmed, M.I., and Kabir, H.U. (2018). Zia Information and communication technology (ICT) impact on education and achievement. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 781: 40-45. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94334-3_6
7. Dmitriyev, S.V., Bystritskaya, E.V., and Voronin, D.I. (2014). Tansversalny programs for an education system of undergraduates in the sphere of physical culture. Part 1: Not trained expert, and the developing professional is important. Vestnik of Minin University, 4(8): 28-41.
8. Gavhale, S. R. (2016). INEQUALITY OF GENDER RATIO AMONG RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL GROUPS IN INDIA. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 4(2), 68-75. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2016.422
9. Ghaderi, A., Kadesjö, C., Björnsdotter, A., and Enebrink, P. (2018). Randomized effectiveness Trial of the Family Check-Up versus Internet-delivered Parent Training (iComet) for Families of Children with Conduct Problems. Scientific Reports, 8(1): 11-14. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-29550-z
10. Grigorieva, E.L., and Bystritskaya, E.V. (2016). the Concept of "Etno-Veche" within the child youth adaptation multiethnic center (association) "Ethnoglobe.Russian Federation". Scientific review. pedagogical sciences, 1: 7-21.
11. Gryaznova, VA. (2010). Socialization of the modern school student and personal example of the teacher. Collection. All-Russian pedagogical readings "Pedagogical heritage of Stepan Pavlovich Titov" Collection of materials, pp. 202-204.
12. Ingavale, D. (2013). An impact of advertisements on purchase decision of youth with reference to consumer goods. Advances in management, 3(1),18-22.
13. Kim, T.K. (2013). Organizational and pedagogical conditions of effective realization of problems of physical training in the family school system. Pedagogical education and science, 4: 57-64.
14. Kirdyanova, A.A. (2015). The system of interaction with family at school for parents "we together" as an innovation in additional education. Modern pedagogics, 7(32), 54-57.
15. Kozyreva O.A. (2018). Theorization in didactic and scientific and pedagogical knowledge. Vestnik of Minin University, 6(4): 5-13. https://doi.org/10.26795/2307-1281-2018-6-4-5
16. Kurinsky, VA. (2001). Autodidactics. St. Petersburg: Peter.
17. Kurinsky, VA. (2006). Post-psychological autodidactics. Lectures. Kiev: Post-psychological Institute of Global Culture.
18. Kutuev, R.A., Katicheva, M.G., Rassolov, I.M., Derdizova, F.V., Yevgrafova, O.G., and Kozhanov, I.V. (2016). Practical recommendations on students' tolerant behavior formation in universities. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(17): 10365-10376.
19. Troyna, B., & Carrington, B. (2011). Education, racism and reform (Vol. 123). Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203145944
20. Medugu, P. Z. The effect of boko haram activities on educational development in Madagali local government area of Adamawa State.