Main Article Content
employment, social and labor relations, institution, higher education system, Russian society, disabled persons
Purpose of the study: The study is devoted to the analysis of the specifics of interaction between institutions of employment and development of higher education in modern Russian society. The current arrangement of socio-economic priorities in Russia contrasts with the true economic needs of the labor market and opportunities of the higher education system. In this regard, there is a need to create an integrated system of organizational and institutional mechanisms providing employment regulation and maintaining a balance of interests of the higher education system and the subjects of social and labor relations.
Methodology: The study is conducted on the basis of the principle of interdisciplinarity to research the specifics of interaction of the subjects of social and labor relations in the sphere of higher education. The problem is considered in the context of institutionalism and neo-institutionalism methodology, both in foreign and domestic research traditions. The higher education institution is treated in the context of institutional methodology.
Results: The work is based on the idea that the system of modern higher education is integrated into the subject space of social and labor relations. Thus, the state, the individual, the employer, and higher education institutions are both the concerned parties and the subjects of social and labor relations. But there is a certain disproportion in their interests. The sphere of higher education is characterized by some immanent features that distinguish it from other socio-economic systems that create public goods. The provision and consumption of educational services involve benefits, both for the individuals and for the entire nation. The mission of higher education and the interests of social and labor relations subjects are closely linked. The interest boundaries of the subjects of social and labor relations necessitate their qualitative characteristics in order to summarize the specifics of satisfaction of their interests.
Applications of this study: The results allow us to conduct a full and detailed study of social and labor relations phenomenon in close relationship with the system of higher education. Within the very framework of neo-institutional theory, it is possible to create a mechanism of management and control for development of employment, social and labor relations.
Novelty/Originality of this study: The research problem of the study is the development of the higher education system in the context of subjective social and labor relations in order to find the solution to the employment problem.
2. Dolzhenko, R.A. (2014). Research Scheme of Labor Relations from the Position of a New Institutional Approach. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Serija «Jekonomika», 4: 23-30.
3. Dyuzhikov, S.A. (2010). Modern Russian State in the Emerging Market of Educational Services. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo JuFU.
4. Fligstein, N. (2001). Fields, Power and Social Skill: A Critical Analysis of the New institutionalisms. Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya, 2(1): 4-25. https://doi.org/10.17323/1726-3247-2001-1-4-25
5. Galushkin, A.A. (2018). Use of Information and Communications Technology to Foster the Competitiveness of the Entrepreneurial Organizations within the Education and Science Sector. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(3): 323-326. https://doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i3.14.16913
6. Lubsky, A.V. (2015). Interdisciplinary Research: Cognitive "Fashion" or Social "Challenge". Sociologicheskie issledovanija, 10: 3–11.
7. Nekhoda, E.V. (2007). Transformation of Labor, Social and Labor Relations in Conditions of Transition to Post-industrial Society. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 302: 160-167.
8. North, D. (1997). Institutions, Institutional Changes and Economic Functioning. Moscow: Nachala.
9. Oleynik, A.N. (2005). Institucional'naja jekonomika. Moscow: INFRA-M.
10. Pavlenkov, V.A. (2012). The Labor Market. Employment. Unemployment. Moscow: Izdatel'stvo MGU.
11. Radaev, V.V. (2001). New Institutional Approach: Building a Research Scheme. Zhurnal sociologii i social'noj antropologii, 7(3): 109-130.
12. Shastitko, A.E. (2002). New Institutional Economic Theory. Moscow: TEIS.
13. Sheregi, F.E. (2001). Sociology of Education: Applied Research. Moscow: Academia.
14. Sobolev, E.N. (2010). Social and Labor Relations in Russia at the Beginning of the XX Century: Contradictions of Catching-up Development. Vestnik Instituta jekonomiki RAN, 3: 17-31.
15. Taştan, S.B., Davoudi, S.M.M., Masalimova, A.R., Bersanov, A.S., Kurbanov, R.A., Boiarchuk, A.V., Pavlushin, A.A.(2018). The Impacts of Teacher’s Efficacy and Motivation on Student’s Academic Achievement in Science Education among Secondary and High School Students, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics Science and Technology Education, 14(6), 2353-2366. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejmste/89579
16. Tastan, S.B., & Davoudi, S.M.M. (2017). The Relationship between Organisational Climate and Organizational Innovativeness: Testing the Moderating Effect of Individual Values of Power and Achievement. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Publishers, 12(4): 465-483. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBIR.2017.10003335
17. Vodenko, K.V. (2016). Institutional Aspects of Subjects of Social and Labor Relations Interaction and Development of the System of Modern Higher Education in Russia. Gumanitarij Juga Rossii, 2: 66-77.
18. Vodenko, K.V. (2019). Problems and Perspectives of State Regulation of System of Education in the Context of Provision of Russia’s National Security. International Journal of educational management, 33(3): 462-469. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-08-2018-0261
19. Vodenko, K.V., Komissarova, M.A. and Kulikov, M.M. (2019). Modernization of the Standards of Education and Personnel Training Due to Development of Industry 4.0 in the Conditions of Knowledge Economy’s Formation. Industry 4.0: Industrial Revolution of the 21st Century. Springer International Publishing AG, pp. 183-193. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-94310-7_18
20. Vodenko, K.V., Shevchenko, O.M., Barsukova, T.I., Hubuluri, E.I., and Mishina, N.V. (2016). Modern Institutes and Regulatory Forms of Social and Labor Relations in Russian Society. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(6): 185-190.
21. Voronenko, A.I. (2010). Education as a Social Institution: Theoretical and Methodological Problems of Study. Sociologicheskie issledovanija, 3: 20-27.
22. Yorov, J.N., Zaitseva, N.A., Larionova, A.A., Povorina, E.V., Chudnovskiy, A.D., Dmitrieva, N.V., and Takhumova, O.V. (2019). Prospects of Preservation of Biological System of Regions due to Development of Ecological Tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan. Ekoloji, 28(107): 85-91.