Main Article Content
civil society, participation form, public administration, institutional and legal principles, ocial and economic principles, international standards
Purpose: Determination of possible ways to increase the effectiveness of interaction between civil society institutions and public administration subjects in Ukraine through the use of international experience; determination of a unified concept of management humanization and democratization and proposal of specific recommendations for reforming the existing public administration system in Ukraine.
Methodology: General and specific methods of scientific knowledge were applied during the research: a system analysis method, a dialectical method, a formal-logical method, a structural-functional method, and empirical methods.
Result: The authors concluded that there is poor interaction between the public administration subjects and the civil society institutions in Ukraine. In order to increase the positive effect of introducing new forms of civil participation in public administration, it is important to popularize citizens’ e-participation in public administration. Free access to the electronic reflection of activities of any public administration subject allows simplifying public participation in making specific decisions.
Applications: The results of the research are believed to be interesting and useful for domestic legislators and public administration subjects at actualization of tendencies to administration democratization and humanization.
Novelty/Originality: The results are obtained independently and original (no analogues or incorrect borrowings). The research subject is considered in Ukraine for the first time and seems to be prospective for further development.
2. Bąk, T., Kardis, M., Valco, M., Kalimullin, A.M., and Galushkin, A.A. (2019). A philosophical-sociological diagnosis of youth subcultures in the context of social changes. XLinguae, 12(2): 163-185. ttps://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2019.12.02.14
3. Bunakov, O.A., Zaitseva, N.A., Larionova, A.A., Chudnovskiy, A.D., Zhukova, M.A., and Zhukov, V.A. (2015). Research on the evolution of management concepts of sustainable tourism and hospitality development in the regions. Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(6): 39-44. https://doi.org/10.5539/jsd.v8n6p39
4. Convention for the Protection. (1950). Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms: International Document of 1950. URL: https://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995_004
5. Convention on access to information. (1998). Convention on access to information, public participation in decision making and access to justice in environmental matters: International Document of 25.06.1998. Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 33: 12 -24.
6. Denisova, E.V., Voronina, M.V., and Tretyakova, Z.O. (2018). Projecting by conical screw lines with constant step. International Conference on Construction, Architecture and Technosphere Safety 2018, ICCATS 2018: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 451(1): article number 012120. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/451/1/012120
7. Erdyneeva, K.G., Vasilyeva, K.K., Krysova, E.V., Nikonova, T.V., Fatikhova, L.E., Klimenko, T.I., Zaitseva, N.A., and Marfina, L.V. (2016). The mechanism of state regulation of regional services markets as an imperative to reduce territorial socio-economic disparities. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(2): 274-280.
8. European Social Charter. (1996). International document of 03.05.1996. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 51: 14-23.
9. Fedorova, L., Fedorov, S., Sadovnikov, A., Ivanova, Y., and Voronina, M. (2018). Abrasive wear of HilongBoTNhardfacings. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Applied Composite Materials, MEACM 2017: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 307(1): article number 012038. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/307/1/012038
10. Fedorova, L.V., Fedorov, S.K., Ivanova, Y.S., and Voronina, M.V. (2017). Increase of wear resistance of the drill pipe thread connection by electromechanical surface hardening. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 12(18): 7485-7489.
11. Gavkalova, N.L., and Gruzd, M.V. (2014). The interaction of public authorities and civil society institutions. Actual problems of the economy, 10: 281-290.
12. Guidelines for civil participation in political decision making. (2017). URL: https://rm.coe.int/guidelines-on-civil-participation-in-political-decision-making/168076e135
13. International covenant on civil and political rights. (1966). International Document of 16.12.1966. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995_043/card6#Public
14. Iushina, V.D. (2013). Approaches to the essence and structure of the social and psychological climate at the enterprise. Development management, 12: 116-118.
15. Karas, A.F. (2004). The Philosophy of civil society in classical theories and non-classical interpretations: Monograph. Kiev: Publishing Center of Ivan Franko National Library of Ukraine".
16. Kornienko, V.O. (2006). Institutions of civil society and the Ukrainian State. Actual problems of the state and law, 29: 210-214.
17. Merkulova, V.A., Voronina, M.V., and Tretyakova, Z.O. (2018). Designing mountain drawings with the help of computer-aided design (CAD). International Conference on Construction, Architecture and Technosphere Safety 2018, ICCATS 2018: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 451(1): article number 012122. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/451/1/012122
18. Mukhametshin, R.Z., Kryukova, N.I., Beloborodova, A.V., Grinenko, A.V., and Popova, O.V. (2019). Implementation of efficient energy policy in Russia: Energy consumption monitoring and problem analysis. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 9(4): 224-232. https://doi.org/10.32479/ijeep.7967
19. On Approval of the concept for the establishment of the National contact center. (2015). Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 02.12.2015 No. 1269-р. Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 98: 154-167.
20. On Approval of the Order for public evaluation of the executive authorities’ activities. (2008). Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 05.11.2011 No. 976. Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 86: 100-112.
21. On Citizen’s participation in local public life: Rec Recommendation (2001) 19 of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe of 06.12.2001 https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_739
22. On Citizens' Appeal. (1996). Law of Ukraine of 02.10.1996. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 47: 256.
23. On support for civil society development in Ukraine. (2016). Decree of the President of Ukraine of 26.02.2016 No. 68/2016. Official Bulletin of the President of Ukraine, 7: 32-43.
24. On the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of 0.02.2014 Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 13: 828.
25. On the central executive bodies. (2011). Law of Ukraine of 17.03.2011. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 38: 1696-1705.
26. On the Coordination Council for Support of Civil Society Development. (2016). Decree of the President of Ukraine of 04.11.2016 No. 487/2016. Official Bulletin of the President of Ukraine, 89: 13-23.
27. Order for public consultation on state policy development and implementation. (2010). Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 03.11.2010. No. 996. Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 84: 36-45.
28. Petrovskaya, M.V., Zaitseva, N.A., Bondarchuk, N.V., Grigorieva, E.M., and Vasilieva, L.S. (2016). Scientific methodological basis of the risk management implementation for companies’ capital structure optimization. IEJME-Mathematics Education, 11(7): 2571-2580.
29. Regulation on a public council at the ministry, another central executive body, the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, regional, Kyiv and Sevastopol municipal, district in the city of Kyiv and Sevastopol state administration: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 24.04.2019, No. 353. Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 36: 88.
30. Review of standards and practices in member states of the Council of Europe. (2016). URL: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/storage/app/media/17-civik2018/rubrikrekomehdation/civikEu rope2016.pdf
31. Sabirov, I.T., Ponkratova, L.A., Gracheva, N. A., Kiselev, S.V., Zaitzeva, N.A. Fatikhova, L.E., and Chudnovskiy, A.D. (2015). The formation and development trends of the consulting market in Russia. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(2): 188-195. https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n2s3p188
32. Solar S. (2013). Civil Society: general theoretical approaches to determination. Bulletin of the Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine, 1: 271-279.
33. State of civil society report. (2019).URL: https://www.civicus.org/documents/reports-and-publications/SOCS/2019/state-of-civil-society-report-2019_executive-summary.pdf
34. Sudarikov, A.E., and Merkulova, V.A. (2017). Specifics of calculating the stability of mine workings when applying drilling and blasting. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12(21): 6192-6196.
35. Sukhenko V. (2015). Relations between the state and civil society in Poland: experience for Ukraine. Theory and history of public administration, 3: 82-90.
36. Tastan, S.B., & Davoudi, S.M.M. (2017). The Relationship between Organisational Climate and Organizational Innovativeness: Testing the Moderating Effect of Individual Values of Power and Achievement. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Publishers, 12(4): 465-483. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJBIR.2017.10003335
37. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2018). On Approval of the action plan for the implementation of the "Open Government" Partnership" Initiative in 2018-2020: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine; Plan on December 18, 2018, No. 1088-p. Government Courier, 247: 1-12.
38. The Constitution of Ukraine. (1996). Law of Ukraine of 28.06.1996. Bulletin of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 30: 141-156.
39. Universal Declaration of Human Rights. (1948). Universal Declaration of Human Rights: International document of 10.12.1948. Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 93: 143-156.
40. Vinogradova, G.A., Akhmadieva, R.S., Konovalova, V.M., Spirina, E.V., Kalugina, O.A., Erdyneeva, K.G., Popova, N.N., and Mashkin, N.A. (2018). Releasers as factor of student ecological focus formation. Ekoloji, 27(106): 1409-1415.
41. Voronina, M.V., and Tretyakova, Z.O. (2016). The experience of teaching of descriptive geometry and engineering graphics in Russian language as a foreign language. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(18): 12983-12993.
42. Voronina, M.V., Ignatiev, S.A., and Merkulova, V.A. (2019). Systematic review of a flipped learning model for the courses of descriptive geometry, engineering and computer graphics. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 809: 1765-1776. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-95588-9_158