Main Article Content
Information Society, Digitization, Digital Economy, Internet, Project, Website, Electronic Form
Purpose: The regions of the country have different levels of Information technology development, so an important step in the implementation of the informational support policy is the assessment of the region's readiness for the transition to the digital economy. In accordance with the digitization program, an important factor is also the study of the first results of the strategy for correcting plans for further digital development.
Methodology: The main methods of research in the course of conducting the given research include: analysis, description, monitoring, comparison, economic analysis, and statistical-economic method.
Result: The concept of “digital economy” was considered, the characteristics of digitization within the Belgorod region were characterized, the main directions of digitization of the region and the region’s readiness to transition to a digital economy were identified.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of The Development of the Digital Economy in the Belgorod Region is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Development of digital economy in Russia. URL: https://ludirosta.ru/post/razvitie-tsifrovoy-ekonomiki-v-rossii_1844
3. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.07.2017 №1632-R «On approval of the program «Digital economy of the Russian Federation». URL: http://www.consultant.ru/ document/co ns_doc _LAW_221756/
4. Studenikin, N., 2017. In Digital technologies and new opportunities for CSR in Russia in the context of green economy, digital economy and "sharing economy". Public-private partnership.
5. Digitalization is a driver of changes in agriculture. URL: http://ntinews.ru/blog/interview/tsifrovizatsiya-drayver-izmeneniy-v-selskom-khozyaystve-.html
6. Corporation «Development». Belgorod region. URL: http://belgorodinvest.com
7. Digital Russia index for the subjects of the Russian Federation for the 1st half of 2018. Basic thesis / Moscow school of management SKOLKOVO Center for Financial innovation and non-cash economy/
8. Official website of the Governor and the Government of the Belgorod region. URL: https://belregion.ru/press/news/index.php?ID=26863
9. Federal state statistics service. Official site. URL: http://www.gks.ru
10. Daily online edition D-russia.ru. URL: http://d-russia.ru
11. Vladyka, M.V., Kogteva ,A.N., Kuprijanov, S.V., Kulik, A.M., Gerasimova, N.A., 2018. Prospects of social and economic development of the Belgorod region as a border area. Revista Publicando, 5 (15): 1583-1591
12. Vishnevskaya, E., Klimova, T., Dumacheva, E., & Bogomazova, I. (2014). Current issues in the development of modern guide using GIS technologies.
13. Tolstykh, T. O., Kretova, N. N., Trushevskaya, A. A., Dedova, E. S., & Lutsenko, M. S. (2017, July). Problems and prospects for implementing inter-dimensional and inter-industry projects in digital economy. In International conference on Humans as an Object of Study by Modern Science (pp. 485-493). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_62
14. Lisetskii, F. N., Zemlyakova, A. V., Terekhin, E. A., Naroznyaya, A. G., Pavlyuk, Y. V., Ukrainskii, P. A., ... & Samofalova, O. M. (2014). New opportunities of geoplanning in the rural area with the implementing of geoinformational technologies and remote sensing. Advances in Environmental Biology, 8(10), 536-539.
15. Borisova, O., Frolova, V., Livson, M., & Biryukov, V. (2018). Russian Specificity of Mining Companies’ Influence on Regions’ Sustainability. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 41, p. 04028). EDP Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20184104028
16. Demchenko, M. V., Ruchkin, R. O., & Simaeva, E. P. (2019). LEGAL PROVIDING OF APPLICATION OF ENERGY EFFECTIVE LIGHTNING TECHNOLOGY AND INTELLECTUAL NETWORKS IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL ECONOMY. Light & Engineering, 27(1). https://doi.org/10.33383/2018-089
17. Kosolapova, M. (2019). Digital Agricultural Economic System and Electronic Agricultural Development Intensification. In Ubiquitous Computing and the Internet of Things: Prerequisites for the Development of ICT (pp. 663-674). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13397-9_71
18. Grachev, S. A., & Donichev, O. A. (2019, May). Digital technologies as regions innovative development factor. In 1st International Scientific Conference" Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth"(MTDE 2019). Atlantis Press. https://doi.org/10.2991/mtde-19.2019.27
19. Lavrinenko, Y., Tinyakova, V., Kalashnikov, A., & Novikov, A. (2019). Socio-economic features of the regions as a fundamental factor in their long-term development. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 110, p. 02138). EDP Sciences. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002138
20. Zhiryaeva, E., Naumov, V., & Naumov, P. (2019, April). Formation of Export Clusters in Food Trade of the Russian Federation in the Conditions of Digital Transformation of the Economy. In 2019 24th Conference of Open Innovations Association (FRUCT) (pp. 525-532). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.23919/FRUCT.2019.8711922
21. Tsurkan, M. V., Mironova, S. M., & Pilipchuk, N. V. (2019, May). Digital transformation of project implementation monitoring in the regional public management. In 1st International Scientific Conference" Modern Management Trends and the Digital Economy: from Regional Development to Global Economic Growth"(MTDE 2019). Atlantis Press. https://doi.org/10.2991/mtde-19.2019.15